How to tag someone in a Facebook status on desktop
- Start typing your status and hit “@” followed by the person’s name. Wait until the menu offers you the terms of your friends or pages you’re following. The menu also includes pages you do not track or haven’t liked, just supported how they could fit what you typed in.
- Choose the right friend or page from the list. Then finish typing out your status and hit share.
- You can also use the “Tag Friends” feature: 1. Choose the “Tag Friends” button when creating a replacement status.
- A “with” field will appear, and you’ll type in your friend’s name without the necessity for the @ symbol.
- you ought to see the sector now shows “with” and therefore the name of your friend. then you’ll post the status.
How to tag someone in the Facebook mobile app
- very similar to you’d work on desktop, start typing your status and hit “@” followed by the person’s name. Wait until the menu offers you the terms of your friends or pages you’re following.
- Choose the name or page that you want from the menu, then post your status.
- You can also use the icon underneath your status text.
- Click the icon of a figure with a tag near it.
- From the menu that appears, select “Tag People.” you’ll also like this before you even start typing out your status.
- Start typing in your friend’s name, then choose the right name from the suggestions that appear within the menu.
After that, post your status. it’ll now show up as your text, alongside your name and, therefore, the tagged person. For instance, “Eva Recinos is with” then the name of the friend I ordered.
From here, you’ll add photos, check-in, add a “Feeling/Activity/Sticker” or any of the opposite options available therein the same menu. Then post your status, and you’re done.