Here we can see, “How Do I Add Apple TV Remote To Control Center On My iPhone? The Fix!”
You want to watch TV on your Apple TV, but you’ve misplaced your remote! Don’t worry; and Apple TV Remote can be added to Control Center on an iPhone running iOS 11! I’ll show you how to do it in this article so you can spend less time looking beneath the couch cushions and more time watching your favorite shows.
How To Add Apple TV Remote To Control Center On An iPhone
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Control Center should be tapped.
- To access the Control Center customization menu, tap Customize Controls.
- Tap the green plus add control center control button next to Apple TV Remote under the More Controls submenu.
- You’ll now see an Apple TV Remote button when you launch Control Center!
How To Use Apple TV Remote From Control Center
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen on your iPhone to access Control Center.
- Hold the Apple TV Remote button down.
- Select your Apple TV from the list below. Select an Apple TV.
- Your iPhone may now be used as an Apple TV remote!
Apple TV: No Remote Necessary!
You’ve added Apple TV Remote to Control Center on your iPhone, which means you’ll never lose your remote again! Check out our other Control Center articles to learn about all of the new features you can use to customize it and share this post with your relatives and friends on social media.
I hope you found this guide useful. If you’ve got any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to use the shape below.
1. What is the procedure for adding the Apple TV Remote to the iPhone’s menu?
- Go to Settings > Control Center, then press Customize Controls on your iOS or iPadOS device.
- Select Add from the drop-down menu. Add the Apple TV Remote to Control Center by selecting it from the More Controls list next to it.
2. How do you add controls to the iPhone’s Control Center?
- Go to Control Center > Settings.
- Tap. or near to control to add or remove it.
- Touch the controls to rearrange them. Drag a control close to it to a new location.
3. Can I use my iPhone to operate my Apple TV?
On an iOS or iPadOS device, you can use Apple TV Remote controls in Control Center. These controls are automatically activated when an iOS device with iOS 12 or later or an iPadOS device with iPadOS 13 or later connects to Apple TV, such as during setup or typing text with the keyboard.
4. iOS control center AppleTV remote – Reddit
5. Anybody else want the control center Apple TV remote to be