Here we can see “Google Play Error 921”
People, it is time for “a different” android correct. The Error 921 is a frequent code that pops up whenever you’re attempting to upgrade or install programs from the Google Store (Google Play Store formerly ). The error pop-up reads –“programs weren’t able to be downloaded because of an error happened (921)”. The fix is straightforward, and long Android users have struck this issue on many occasions and know exactly what to do. For you, the alternative for your 921 error is just like another frequent Android problem — that the RPC: S-5:AEC-0 error.
Here are some easy Actions to Correct error 921 in your android smartphone, tablet or alternative android apparatus:
- Visit system Settings >> Accounts >> Google >> eliminate your Gmail accounts
- Currently, from Settings>> Programs >> All >> Force cease Clear cache and data for Google Play Store, Google Service Framework and Download Manager.
- Now go to Settings>> Accounts >> Google >> Insert your Gmail accounts
- Restart your Android and accept all of the Google provisions and installation Google Settings
- Rerun Google Play Store and upgrade or set up your program.
Notice: If you have an old version of Android or cannot eliminate your Google accounts in the configurations. It would help if you attempted out this URL to manually eliminate Gmail accounts from Android with no factory reset.