The error code 495 happened while trying to download or upgrade games or apps at the Google Play Store within WiFi. It may say, “Program wasn’t able to be downloaded because of an error (495)”. When downloading the very exact programs with cellular information, it appears to work good in my situation. Do not worry; the correct for the error 495 is rather straightforward, and lots of users have applied the answers discussed in this informative article.
What is Error Code 495?
Error Code 495 is a numerical identification of a error that normally happens in android smart apparatus while attempting to download/update and put in a cell program from your Google Play Store.
Methods To Fix the error code 495
Method 1: Clear Google Play Store and Google Service Framework Data
- Go to Settings >> Application Manager or Apps>> Open “All” apps
- In the list of programs, find Google Play store >> Clear Data and Clear Cache
- In the list of programs, find Google Service Framework >> Clear Data and Clear Cache
- Now set up or upgrade the program out of Google Play Store.
- If it didn’t work, try uninstalling Google Play Store upgrades.
You ought to be able to solve the error by now. However, if you aren’t able to repair the Google Play Store error 495, then proceed to the next method mentioned below.
Method 2: Add and Remove Your Gmail Account
- Go to system settings >> Accounts >> Google >> remove your Gmail account.
- Now from settings >> Apps >> All > Force stop, Clear data and cache for Google Play Store, Google Service Framework and Download Manager (such as in procedure 1).
- Now again go to settings >> Accounts >> Google >> Add your Gmail account.
- Restart your android, then accept all of the Google provisions and install Google settings.
- Rerun the Google Play Store and update or install your app.
With luck, this strategy should address your error dilemma. The majority of the consumers can correct this issue using the cited procedure properly.
Method 3: Installing a VPN app
- Install VPN program, for example, Hideman VPN program from Google Play Store.
- Open the program and choose the US since the state of link and press join.
- Open the Google Play Store and get a program.
To set up the VPN program in your apparatus, you also can sideload this or utilize different program shops. Here is How To Install 3rd Party (External Google Play Store) Programs on Android.
Some Others Alternatives:
- Go to Settings >> Data usage >> choose Network Restrictions (Get it from the menu) >> Turn it off for your Wi-Fi.
- Go to Settings >> Apps >> three-dot menu >> Reset app preferences. (You will also need to re-add the Google account)
These repairs method should address the issue to your error code 495 from the Google Play Store. Additionally, talk about your ideas in the comment below. The way you resolve this error 495 together with your smartphone and version so that it may be very beneficial to other people.
Lately, this error 495 online play shop happened broadly on a PUBG games app on many smartphones, and it is readily adjusted by the procedures mentioned above.