Here we can see, “How to: Fix Dragon Age: Inquisition Lag/stutter & Other Errors”
- Dragon Age: Inquisition is a popular RPG game, yet it suffers from latency issues.
- You should upgrade your graphics card driver if DirectX fails while playing the game.
- Toggle the game into a windowed mode to resolve the black screen issue.
- Running the game without the patches may also fix many other issues.
Dragon Age: Inquisition is a popular game that has won multiple accolades for its story, visuals, and other aspects.
However, the game garnered a lot of criticism from users and testers for its significant technical difficulties.
Users are continuously expressing their dissatisfaction with Dragon Age: Inquisition, and we’re going to try to address at least some of them.
So, if you’re having trouble running Dragon Age: Inquisition on your Windows 10 PC, hopefully this article will be of some assistance.
On Windows 10, how can I fix Dragon Age: Inquisition errors?
1. When playing a game, DirectX crashes
If you see an error message stating that DirectX is causing issues, simply reinstall it. DirectX may also conflict with your graphics card drivers if you haven’t updated them.
The first thing you should do is make sure your graphics card driver is up to date. For this, we propose a fantastic program that will automatically download all of your PC’s outdated drivers.
2. Saved world states from the Keep do not import
If you are not correctly signed to servers, this error may occur. So double-check that you’re connected to both the Origin and BioWare servers, then try importing your saves again.
Also, your antivirus software may be restricting access; go to your antivirus program’s settings and turn off antivirus protection for Origin.
You should not be concerned about your security because Origin is a certified platform, even if your antivirus is disabled for it.
3. Dragon Age: Inquisition graphics card difficulties
- Select the Application settings from the Origin menu.
- Go to the Origin In-Game tab and turn it off.
- Other programs with a gaming overlay should be disabled.
The graphics card could be to blame for various issues in the game, including stuttering, freezing, hitching, crashing, low FPS, and more.
Some users claim that utilizing Origin in-game can create graphical issues. So, try disabling it and seeing whether the issue persists.
If you’re using an NVidia GPU, it’s possible that your graphics card is overheating, causing gaming issues.
So, use tools like GPU Temp to check your GPU temperature, and if it’s greater than 65-70 degrees, try raising the fan speed.
4. Issues with the black screen in Dragon Age: Inquisition
Toggling the game into windowed mode, according to some users, will cure the black screen issue.
To do so, simply hit Alt + Tab and then return to full-screen mode, and the black screen issue should be resolved.
5. Multiplayer players spawning beneath the world
This is just another issue that Dragon Age: Inquisition players have complained about.
EA still doesn’t have a viable solution for this issue, and players are advised to simply exit the game and attempt logging in again. Even though the firm promised a remedy, consumers are still experiencing this issue.
6. Stay away from patches
- Origin is an acronym that stands for “open source.”
- Go to the Applications settings and then to the Application tab to access the Application tab.
- Uncheck the box that says “Automatic game updates.”
- The origin should be restarted.
- Switch to offline mode (Origin, select Go offline).
This may seem absurd given that patches are published to fix bugs and issues; however many users have claimed that specific difficulties have arisen after applying a patch.
As a result, avoiding a patch is sometimes the best option. Simply follow the procedures above to prevent Dragon Age: Inquisition from installing a patch.
You will be able to enjoy the game without installing updates the next time you launch it.
If you’ve previously installed a patch, you can try reverting to the game’s original version to check if the problem that bothered you before the patch was installed persists.
To restore Dragon Age: Inquisition to its original state, perform the following steps:
- Make a backup of your saves before you begin, just in case.
- Rep steps 1-3 from the previous section.
- Remove the game from your computer (go to Control Panel, select Programs and Features, and uninstall it from there).
- Restart your computer.
- Install the game again.
- Rep steps 3-5 from the previous step.
If a patch was the source of the issue, reinstalling the game without the patch may resolve all issues, allowing you to play the game regularly once more.
I hope you found this guide useful. If you’ve got any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to use the shape below.
1. Is Dragon Age Inquisition compatible with Windows 10?
One of the most popular role-playing games is Dragon Age Inquisition, which was developed by Bioware and distributed by Electronic Arts (A video game Company). This game was created for a variety of platforms, including Windows 10. However, due to crashing troubles, some users are unable to enjoy the game’s excitement.
2. What’s the deal with Dragon Age Inquisition’s sluggishness?
Dragon Age: Inquisition is a popular RPG game, yet it suffers from latency issues. You should upgrade your graphics card driver if DirectX fails while playing the game. Toggle the game into windowed mode to resolve the black screen issue.
3. Dragon Age Inquisition uses what API?
API for Mantle
At maximum settings, Dragon Age Inquisition is a somewhat difficult game. However, AMD has developed the Mantle API to improve the performance of some of their games.
4. Dragon Age Inquisition unplayably laggy, stutters even
5. [No Spoilers] Bad Performance, Need Help. DA:I : r/dragonage