Here we can see, “How to: Fix Google Chrome Doesn’t Show Youtube Comments”
Some users have complained on the YouTube forum that the comments on YouTube videos don’t appear on their Chrome browsers. Below the YouTube videos for certain users are loading messages for comments.
As a result, Chrome doesn’t show the YouTube comments whenever the problem occurs. Does that scenario seem similar to you? If so, have a look at some of the possible solutions below.
This is how you can fix Chrome not showing YouTube comments?
1. Clear Chrome’s Browser data
- Select Google Chrome’s Customize menu option.
- To reveal a submenu, choose More tools.
- Select the Clear browsing data option to open the window shown in the screenshot directly below.
- The drop-down option, and then choose All Time.
- Check the boxes next to Cached images and files, Cookies and other site data, and Browsing history.
- To clear data, click the button.
2. Open Chrome in incognito mode
Chrome’s incognito mode may show YouTube comments. Press the hotkey Ctrl + Shift + N to enter that mode. A new window will appear, as seen in the image below. If that resolves the problem, you might need to turn off some broken browser extensions.
3. Reset Google Chrome
- You can access the main menu by clicking the button at the upper right of Chrome’s window.
- To access the tab displayed right below, click Settings.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the tab after clicking Advanced.
- Click the button that says “Restore settings to their defaults.”
- Reset settings by pressing the button.
4. Turn off proxy connections
- In the Chrome URL bar, type chrome:/settings/ to disable a proxy connection.
- To make the Settings tab larger, click the Advanced option.
- Locate the option to “Open your computer’s proxy settings” by scrolling down.
- The Settings window will appear when you open your computer’s proxy settings, as seen below.
- Turn off the Use a proxy server setting.
- To apply the updated setting, click Save.
For certain Chrome users, the fixes mentioned above have repaired YouTube video comments. They may, therefore also make the YouTube comments in your Google Chrome browser work again.
I hope you found this guide useful. If you’ve got any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to use the shape below.
1. Why won’t Chrome support YouTube comments?
Chrome can be reset if you can still not read YouTube comments while using it. This will disable all extensions, reset all settings to their default values, and erase temporary data. Chrome may be reset without causing you to lose any bookmarks or saved passwords.
2. How do I make YouTube comments appear again?
A web browser is to blame most of the time when you experience an issue with YouTube comments not loading. Reloading the page will solve the issue in the shortest amount of time. On a Windows machine, you can either press the F5 key on the keyboard or click the reload button at the top of the browser window.
3. Why are the comments hidden in the YouTube app?
Check the settings for your comments from the Upload Default or Community Tab. If you have chosen to hold comments for review or have disabled comment permissions in your profile settings. Your videos might not have any comments.
4. Not sure if Chrome or YouTube issue, but comments aren’t …
5. Anyone else having problems with YouTube comments not …