Here we can see, “How to: Fix Bixby Voice not available in your country”
- Bixby Voice is a Samsung-specific virtual assistant, but it isn’t available everywhere, despite its long list of supported nations.
- If you notice that Bixby Voice isn’t available in your country, try the solutions we’ve recommended and outlined in the tutorial below.
Bixby Voice is a popular voice assistant that comes pre-installed on several Samsung devices.
Unfortunately, Bixby Voice is unavailable in all regions, as some Samsung smartphone owners have learned.
Despite the app’s large country list (over 200), some users still have to find methods to get around geoblocks and utilize Bixby Voice wherever they are.
Check out our tutorial to learn how to install and utilize Bixby when it isn’t supported.
How do I fix Bixby Voice not available?
- Deactivate your location services (GPS)
- Take out the SIM card from your phone.
- Uninstall Bixby and clear its cache.
- Install Bixby Voice again.
- Without inserting your SIM card, restart your device.
- Invest in a VPN subscription.
- Install it on your Samsung phone or tablet.
- Start it up and sign in to your account.
- Connect to an American server (Bixby works in the US)
- Obtain Bixby Voice
You can replace the SIM card in your Samsung handset after Bixby Voice starts working.
Some users claimed that utilizing a VPN would spoof your location and make it appear as if you were in the United States.
As a result, Bixby Voice should begin functioning on your device as if you were in the United States.
Things could get tricky if your device has other ways of determining your position beside your Internet connection and/or SIM card.
2. Reinstall Bixby Voice
- Start Bixby Voice
- Go to the options section.
- Close your Samsung account.
- Uninstall the app and clear the cache.
- Install Bixby Voice correctly.
- Log in to your account when asked.
Even if they are in a supported country, some users have reported that Bixby Voice does not operate on their devices.
They would get the following error message instead of being able to access the app:
Bixby Voice isn’t available in your country.
However, some of these issues appear to be the result of cached data build-ups.
Logging out of the Samsung account, deleting the cache, reinstalling the app, and then logging back in appeared to restore the app’s functionality in some situations.
3. Update apps and flash CSC (advanced)
- The following APKs should be found:
- Voice Input Voice Wake-Up Samsung
- Bixby Service at Home
- Bixby International Action
- Voice of Bixby
- On your Samsung mobile, install each APK.
- Find a CSC in the USA.
- Make a complete backup of your device.
- Download and install the USA CSC on your device.
- Clear the data/cache of all of the apps you installed previously.
- Bixby should be pressed.
- The following APKs should be found:
If you followed the steps correctly, Bixby Voice should be up and running on your Samsung mobile in no time.
This method might theoretically work on non-Samsung devices as well.
If Bixby Voice isn’t available in your country, there are a few options you can try.
Using a VPN to disguise your location is obviously the simplest solution.
However, using a VPN is not a guaranteed option for all people or Samsung devices.
You could use the advanced approach indicated on our website if you have the technical know-how and are experienced with complex Android operations such as flashing custom files to your device.
I hope you found this guide useful. If you’ve got any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to use the shape below.
1. What is the procedure for turning off Bixby Samsung USA?
- Tap the Settings icon from the Bixby screen.
- To disable the Bixby key functionality, tap the. Off switch. Navigate using the menu icon instead. Bixby key, then touch on settings. Nothing should be opened.
2. Why doesn’t Bixby’s voice work?
On occasion, Bixby may display an error message or fail to reply to your voice instructions. Before proceeding, ensure your device is linked to a Wi-Fi or mobile data network. If it’s connected, you’ll need to erase the data for all of Bixby’s system apps, but you’re still having problems.
3. How can I get my Bixby voice to work?
- Hold down the Bixby key. Bixby Voice will start listening and will launch.
- Press the Bixby Voice button to start/continue the chat when in Bixby Voice mode. To begin or continue the chat, press Bixby Voice.
- If voice wake-up is enabled, you can say “Hi Bixby” at any moment to initiate a discussion. Voice Wake-up.
4. “Bixby Voice isn’t available in your country or region” error
"Bixby Voice isn’t available in your country or region" error when opening Bixby app? from galaxynote10
5. “Bixby Voice not available in your country” error : r … – Reddit
"Bixby Voice not available in your country" error from GalaxyNote20Ultra