Here we can see, “Why Are There Balloons In The Messages App On My iPhone?”
You’re reading a text message when you notice balloons on the screen – what? It isn’t even your special day. I’ll explain why there are balloons in your iPhone’s Messages app and how to send iMessage balloons to your friends in this article.
Why Are There Balloons In The Messages App On My iPhone?
One of the most significant updates to the messaging app in iOS 10 was the ability to send iMessages with effects. You recently received an iMessage with the Balloons effect if you see Balloons in the Messages app!
How Do I Send Balloons In The Messages App On My iPhone?
- Start typing in a discussion in the Messages app.
- When the Send with effect menu opens, press and hold the blue send arrow.
- At the top of the screen, tap Screen.
- To send an iMessage with balloons, tap the blue send arrow on the right side of the text.
Enjoy The Party!
You can make every iMessage a celebration now that you know how to send balloons in the Messages app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod. Thank you for taking the time to read this!
I hope you found this guide useful. If you’ve got any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to use the shape below.
1. What is the best way to eliminate balloons in text messages?
Update: If you don’t see the balloons/confetti effect option in your Messages app, it’s because the Reduce Motion slider is turned on. Toggle the Reduce Motion slider to OFF/WHITE in Settings -> General -> Accessibility -> Reduce Motion.
2. What’s the best way to get rid of balloons in iPhone messages?
- Type a message or insert a photo or Memoji into a new or existing discussion.
- To see different bubble effects, press and hold, then tap the gray dots. Want to send a customized message? Here’s how.
- To send the message, tap, or to cancel it, tap.
3. On iMessage, how do you get screen effects?
Open the Messages app and write your content to add effects to your iMessage manually. Then, instead of tapping the blue arrow to send a message, “long-press” (press and hold it for a second or so). This will bring up the special effects menu. There are two types of effects: bubble and screen effects.
4. Who actually uses the effects you can use in messages?
Who actually uses the effects you can use in messages? from apple
5. (sent with Balloons) : r/oldpeoplefacebook – Reddit