Here we can see, “Why Are There Fireworks In The Messages App On My iPhone?”
When you open a message on your iPhone, fireworks light up the screen. What’s going on here? In this article, I’ll explain why there are fireworks in your iPhone’s Messages app and how to use them to send a message on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod.
Why Are There Fireworks In The Messages App On My iPhone?
The Messages app has been completely overhauled in Apple’s latest software update, and one of the most notable changes is the ability to send iMessages with effects. You got a message with the Fireworks effect if you see Fireworks in the Messages app.
How Do I Send Fireworks In The Messages App On My iPhone?
- Type your message in the Messages app on your iPhone.
- When the Send with effects menu opens, press and hold the blue send arrow.
- At the top of the screen, tap Screen under Send with effect.
- Swipe your finger over the screen from right to left until the Fireworks effect displays.
- To send an iMessage with Fireworks, tap the blue send arrow on the right side of your message.
‘Cause Baby You’re A Firework
Now that you can send Fireworks from your iPhone’s Messages app, you can send every message with a bang! Thank you for reading, and if you have any further questions, please leave them in the comments section below.
I hope you found this guide useful. If you’ve got any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to use the shape below.
1. On an iPhone SMS, how do you turn off the fireworks?
- Type a message or insert a photo or Memoji into a new or existing discussion.
- Hold your finger on the screen for a few seconds, then tap it.
- Swipe left to see a variety of screen effects.
- To send the message, tap, or to cancel it, tap.
2. On iMessage, how can you get fireworks effects?
Simply hold down the blue arrow while typing the message, select the screen option in the upper right, then swipe right four times. That’s all there is to it. You may apply effects to the texts themselves, which change the way they appear onscreen, and video effects like fireworks, balloons, lasers, and confetti.
3. How do you respond to a text message that contains fireworks?
As you typically would, type your text message in the iMessage bar. The “Send with effect” screen will appear if you tap and hold the blue arrow. The screen should be tapped. Swipe left until the firework effect appears.
4. Anyone else getting texts with fireworks? : r/iphone – Reddit
5.Who actually uses the effects you can use in messages?