Here we can see, “What is the Automatically Process Video to Enhance Feature?”
- Many users have spotted the Automatically process video to enhance its option in Windows 10 but are unfamiliar with it.
- In UWP applications, this element applies minor contrast and colour adjustments for media playback.
- By using the Settings app, users can turn it on and modify other video playback options in Windows 10.
What does the Automatically process video to enhance it option do?
You can choose this Windows 10 multimedia option from the Windows 10 Settings menu. This option and others that let you customize playback for Windows 10’s built-in video platform can be found on the Video playback tab.
This characteristic is undoubtedly hazy, though. It is best thought of as a rapid video enhancement option that applies contrast and colour modifications (and maybe other effects) to enhance the picture quality of media playing.
Does the Automatically process video setting apply to all software?
Only programmes that make use of the built-in video platform in Windows 10 can use this function, as well as the others in the Video playback tab. You can improve playback for all UWP apps, including those with Windows 10 and those found on the MS Store.
However, non-UWP apps won’t notice any difference in media playing when this setting is used. So, if you’re using a browser other than Microsoft Edge, don’t expect it to improve the quality of YouTube videos on Chrome, Firefox, or any other browser.
How does the Automatically process video feature work in Windows 10?
How can I activate the Automatically process video option?
- Select Settings by performing right-clicking on the Start button.
- From Settings, select Apps.
- To access the tab shown in the screenshot just below, click Video playback.
- To enable it, select the option to Automatically process video to enhance it.
How can I preview the Automatically process video setting?
- Open the Settings app by pressing the Windows Key + I.
- Go to the Apps category.
- In the right pane, select Video playback.
- Click the Full-Screen button to make the sample video larger and play it.
- While the preview clip is playing, you can toggle the Automatically process video option (seen below) on or off.
The easiest way to determine how the process video function affects picture quality is to watch the extended video preview.
The effects it has could change based on the hardware in your PC. For certain users, that adjustment will significantly alter the video contrast.
Is the Automatically process video option in all Windows 10 builds?
Windows 10 has included the process video functionality since build 16215.
The vast majority of users will therefore be able to access that setting without having to update their operating system, it can be said with some degree of confidence.
Can I disable Automatically process video for my laptop battery?
The Video playback tab has a new battery option when you enable this feature. You can choose the checkbox labelled “Don’t automatically process video when on battery” to turn off the feature for unplugged computers.
Although the Automatically process video setting doesn’t necessarily increase video quality noticeably, it makes some adjustments to boost visual quality during media playing.
If you frequently watch videos in UWP apps like Movies & TV, Microsoft Edge, and others, it might be worthwhile to take note of this option.
I hope you found this guide useful. If you’ve got any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to use the shape below.
1. Should I enable automatic video processing to improve it?
Although the Automatically process video setting doesn’t necessarily increase video quality noticeably, it makes some adjustments to boost visual quality during media playing. If you frequently watch videos in UWP apps like Movies & TV, Microsoft Edge, and others, it might be worthwhile to take note of this option.
2. How can I speed up the HD process?
Try uploading your video with a lesser resolution or frame rate if you want HD qualities to show up more quickly after upload. For example, switching from 4K to 1080p quality will reduce the amount of processing time required before HD options are made available to viewers.
3. Why is processing my HD video take so long?
If your internet connection is inadequate or inconsistent, it can take YouTube longer to process HD. Ensure you have a quick relationship before submitting a video to YouTube. Using speedtest, you may check the stability and speed of your connection. An ideal upload speed is five Mbps, but anything less can cause issues.
4. Does anyone actually know what “Automatically process video
Does anyone actually know what "Automatically process video to enhance it" does under Settings – Video Playback? from Windows10
5. Windows 10 Final Mystery: “Automatically process video to
Windows 10 Final Mystery: "Automatically process video to enhance it" which enhancements? from Windows10