Here we can see, “How to: Fix Windows Errors 0x00000010, 0x00000011, 0x00000012”
- The BSOD error 0x00000010 happens when vital files are missing from the system.
- The 0x00000011 and 0x00000012 errors are both in the same category.
- Scanning the system with a BSoD fixer is a solution that works in any of these instances.
- It’s also a good idea to check for Windows or driver updates.
Windows errors are written in a standard format so that anyone attempting to solve the problem may quickly identify the issue and the appropriate solution.
In this article, we’ll go over the 0x00000010, 0x00000011, and 0x00000012 Windows issues.
Missing configuration files, damaged or corrupted registry files, and inadequate system maintenance are the most common causes of operating system crashes.
What is the solution to the error 0x00000010 (SPIN LOCK NOT OWNED)?
1. Run a System Restore
- Type Create a restore point > Open into the search box.
- Click the System Restore button on the System Protection tab.
- Next should be selected.
- Select the Restore point (the most recent moment when the system was operating normally) > Next.
- When the process is finished, click Finish and reboot your device.
2. Remove any files that were recently uploaded
Open the Start menu, seek for the most recent programs at the top of the menu, right-click on one, and select Uninstall.
This should erase any files that came with the app, including corrupted ones.
3. Remove any external hardware by unplugging it or uninstalling it
If you encounter the error 0x00000010 after plugging in another device, unplugging it should get you back to your desktop.
If you know the device is in good working order, run Windows Upgrade to update your operating system or update your device drivers.
It’s also possible that uninstalling and reinstalling the device driver will help: In the search bar, type Device Manager > Open > find the device in the list of accessible devices > right-click on it > Uninstall > restart your computer.
4. Make sure Windows and driver updates are up to date
- In the search box, type Update.
- Check for Updates that should be selected.
- Wait for the process to complete before restarting your computer.
5. Begin with a fresh installation
- Gather your installation CD, product key, and anything else you’ll need to reinstall the operating system.
- In the search bar, type Windows Security > Open.
- Go to Device health and performance.
- Go to Fresh Start > Additional Information by scrolling down.
- Select the Fresh Start option and follow the on-screen instructions. After the operation is completed, reboot the device.
6. Remove any latest updates
- To begin, restart in Safe Mode: Restart by holding down the Shift key and pressing the Power button.
- Select Troubleshoot > Advanced Options from the drop-down menu.
- Look for the Startup Settings.
- Restart after enabling Safe Mode.
- Choose which boot option you want to be activated after Windows 10 restarts.
- Uninstall the most recent updates from Windows Update.
How do I resolve the 0x00000011 (THREAD NOT MUTEX OWNER) error?
1. Use the sfc/scannow command to scan your system
Type cmd into the search bar on the keyboard.
Start it as an administrator.
Type sfc /scannow into the command prompt window and hit Enter.
This process may take several minutes. Like the previous one, this step should remove and repair any damaged files on the system.
2. Look for errors on the hard drive
- Type cmd into the search bar on the keyboard.
- Start it as an administrator.
- Type chkdsk c: /f into the command prompt window and hit Enter (use the letter of the drive where your OS is installed).
Restart your computer after the process is completed. This will scan the disk for file system defects and bad sectors and correct any found problems.
3. Virus-check the computer
The issue could be caused by computer viruses that have infected your system, so do a full system scan if you’re using an antivirus product.
Take a look at our recommendations in this article if you don’t have antivirus and aren’t sure what to get.
Some fixes are identical for multiple mistakes; therefore if the issue persists, attempt the remedy that is closest to you from the ones provided for the preceding error.
How do I resolve the 0x00000012 (TRAP CAUSE UNKNOWN) error?
Corrupted registry files or missing configuration files are the most common causes of this problem. It belongs to the same type of BSOD issues as the previous ones.
As a result, troubleshooting approaches are comparable. Any of the methods we’ve already listed is recommended and will undoubtedly cure the problem.
I hope you found this information helpful. Please fill out the form below if you have any questions or comments.
1. Error file exists is caused by a number of factors.
A missing or corrupt file, or, in certain situations, a malware infestation, are the main causes of ERROR FILE EXISTS executable errors in Android 6.0. 1. After the problematic file has been changed, a registry scan can be used to remove any invalid Android 6.0 files.
2. Is it possible to fix a blue screen of death?
In my experience, at least 90% of BSODs can be resolved with this information alone. That’s because it’s usually fixed by disconnecting, disabling, or uninstalling associated devices, drivers, apps, or updates, as Microsoft suggests and as I outlined in the preceding section.
3. Does the blue screen of death harm your computer?
A BSoD will not harm your hardware, but it will destroy your day. Everything comes to a halt while you’re working or playing. You’ll need to restart your computer, then reload the programmes and files you have open before returning to work.
4. Error code 0x00000001 : r/XboxGamePassPC – Reddit
5. 0xc0000001 error on my pc, it doesnt wanna startup, help