Here we can see “your edits weren’t saved Instagram error”
If you plan to edit an Instagram photo or video, including changing the post text, tags, caption, or hashtags, you’ll receive a mistake that forestalls you from saving your edits.
The reason you receive this error is thanks to one of the following reasons.
- The Instagram post was deleted by somebody else who access to an equivalent Instagram account. So first, refresh your Instagram screen to verify. Then, you’ll be ready to edit your post and save it again.
- The Instagram post was edited by somebody else who access to an equivalent Instagram account. Refresh your Instagram screen to verify. Then, you’ll be ready to edit your post and save it again.
The most common reason is that the Instagram post being edited in how by somebody else. Refresh your Instagram home screen to ascertain the newest updates made to the post, and continue editing and saving your post typically.
1. your edits weren’t saved. Please try again
I used to be shadowbanned because I edited and added hashtags to many of my old posts within a brief span of your time. It’s considered a bot-like behavior. That’s why I used to be banned, IIRC it lasted for two weeks.
2. Can’t edit a post caption
I wanted to vary the caption of a post that’s already 3k likes, but I couldn’t. What are the restrictions on editing posts?*
3. I buy a mistake when trying to feature a discuss Instagram.
If you are not ready to add a comment, try updating your app to the newest version.
4. DON’T EDIT YOUR INSTAGRAM POSTS