Here we can see, “Your Browser is Not Setup to Run Java Applets”
Starting off, let’s note that only two browsers still officially support Java. Only Safari and Internet Explorer. There are currently fixes for some browsers, with Firefox being the sole notable exception.
You’ll need to activate Java in browsers from the Java Control Panel and adjust if you receive the message “Your browser is not configured to run Java Applets.”
We have instructions on how to use Java Applets, depending on your preferred browser. The steps are listed below.
How to make Java Applets work in a browser
1. Enable Java content in the browser
- Java for Windows can be downloaded and installed here.
- Enter “Java” in the Windows Search field, then select “Configure Java” from the list of results.
- Check the box next to Enable Java content for browser and Web Start applications in the Java Control Panel.
- Verify the changes.
2. Google Chrome
- To execute Java Applets on Google Chrome, you’ll need the IE Tab, which simulates the Internet Explorer engine. Get it here.
- Install the IE Tab Helper program on your computer after that. You can download it from this page or by clicking the symbol for the extension in the top right corner. You must have this utility if you want Java to run on Chrome.
- After that, you ought to be able to use Java Applets and the Internet Explorer engine in Chrome without any problems.
3. Microsoft Edge
- The simplest remedy is to open the relevant page in Internet Explorer if you arrive at a webpage with Java content or Applets that you need to run.
- To do this, open More tools by selecting the 3-dot menu.
- Simply select the Open with Internet Explorer link there.
4. Internet Explorer
- Now, starting with Internet Explorer is the simplest option. Open Internet Explorer if you cannot execute Java on it now.
- Open Internet Options by selecting the Tools cog.
- Click the Internet icon located under the Security tab.
- Select Custom level by clicking.
- Ensure that Java applet scripting is turned on.
- Try again after restarting Internet Explorer.
I hope you found this guide useful. If you’ve got any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to use the shape below.
1. How can I set up my browser so that Java applets will run?
- Then select Internet Options under Tools.
- Select the Custom Level button under the Security tab.
- Scroll down to Java applet scripting.
- Make sure the radio button for Enable is selected.
- To save your option, click OK.
2. How do I make my browser accept applets again?
To open the Internet Options window, select it from the Tools menu in Internet Explorer. Select the Security tab in the Internet Properties box, then click the Custom level button. Next, enable the Scripting of Java applets setting by scrolling down. To apply the updated setting, click OK.
3. How can I make Java applets available in Chrome?
4. What browser supports Java applets? : r/javahelp – Reddit
5. Need a way to run Java applets on the current version of Firefox