Here we can see, “Xfinity HBO Go not working? Try these solutions”
- You most likely want to watch the most recent HBO Go episodes and movies on your computer or mobile device.
- If Xfinity HBO Go isn’t functioning for you, try a different browser first.
- It’s also stated that signing in with a different username will assist.
- Reinstalling the Xfinity HBO GO app will fix the problem if all else fails.
What can I do if Xfinity HBO Go is not working?
1. Try to use a different browser
Xfinity HBO Go frequently works without a hitch when using the Brave Browser. The fact that it is a security-focused browser sets it apart from the many other options available.
Although establishing a direct link between that and the HBO Go app is tricky, you might try this clever method.
Also, keep in mind that it requires Flash to be installed in Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and other browsers.
Users of Disney Now who have had identical problems with Xfinity logins confirm that this technique works.
2. Sign in with a secondary username
In some cases, simply signing in with a different username solves the problem. That isn’t a difficult task for you.
If you’ve forgotten your TV provider’s email address, contact Xfinity directly for assistance.
3. Reinstall the HBO Go app
- Turn on your Roku device to begin the process.
- On your TV screen, go to the home screen menu.
- Next, go to My Channels and search for HBO Go.
- Using your remote, select the channel and then push the STAR button.
- Select the option to remove the channel.
- After you’ve finished deleting the app, restart your smartphone.
4. Try a different streaming service
Xfinity isn’t the only streaming service available; other behemoths like Disney+, Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, and others have a sizable market share.
So, if you’ve tried all of the above techniques and still can’t get Xfinity to work properly, you might want to consider replacing your service provider.
There are many different streaming services to pick from if you’re seeking assistance with a constant library of well-known IPs and fantastic TV episodes.
If the preceding method did not work, try reinstalling the HBO Go app on your device. This approach can sometimes be used to remedy an issue permanently.
However, keep in mind that the stages will normally differ from one handset to another.
Other users have said that logging in on a different platform helped them resolve the problem. HBO Go appears to work flawlessly on iOS, so give it a shot if you have a compatible smartphone.
I hope you found this guide useful. If you’ve got any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to use the shape below.
1. Why isn’t my HBO Max on Xfinity working?
Close the HBO Max app and double-check that HBO Max is included in your Xfinity TV plan. To do so, log in to your Xfinity account at customer.xfinity.com and check that HBO Max is enabled. After that, open HBO Max and sign in once more.
2. Why isn’t my Xfinity on the go service functioning correctly?
Check that WiFi is turned on in your device’s settings. Make that your device is linked to your Xfinity in-home network, not the Xfinity WiFi network or another wireless network. Restart your device and check to see if the Xfinity Stream app detects that you’re now connected to your in-home network.
3. Is there a difference between HBO and HBO Max?
HBO Max costs the same as HBO Now, which was the previous name for HBO’s streaming service. For $15 a month, HBO Max gives you access to all of HBO’s content and a ton of new content from a range of WarnerMedia businesses. Most HBO subscribers can watch HBO Max for free with their existing accounts.
4. HBO Max – Can not verify subscription : r/Comcast_Xfinity
5. Oh great. Now HBOgo doesn’t work on my fire tv … – Reddit
Oh great. Now HBOgo doesn’t work on my fire tv because "your tv provider doesn’t support this device" from Comcast_Xfinity