Here we can see, “How to: Fix Warframe’s Display Driver Crashes”
- Overly high in-game graphical settings, obsolete display drivers, or improper NVIDIA Control Panel settings can all cause display driver crashes in Warframe.
- Warframe crashing randomly could be fixed quickly with driver updater software.
- Disabling background software may also assist you in quickly resolving the issue.
- If this game keeps crashing, you can fix the problem by adjusting the graphics settings.
Many Warframe gamers have complained in forums that their PCs’ display (GPU) drivers crash their favorite game randomly.
Warframe displays a blank screen for some players when this unpleasant display driver crash issue occurs.
When a GPU driver breaks Warframe, some people report obtaining the Display driver stopped responding error message. However, you can rest certain that a few simple fixes are on the way in either scenario.
How do I get Warframe’s display driver to work again?
1. Make sure your GPU’s driver is up to date
An obsolete display driver could cause a Warframe display driver crash. However, you may quickly fix this by scanning your computer with driver updater software, which will notify you if your computer’s display driver is out of the current.
Remember that the best driver updater software can download and install the most recent display driver.
Old or incompatible drivers are the source of some of the most prevalent Windows issues and malfunctions. Lag, system issues, and even BSoDs can occur if your system is out of the current. To avoid problems like these, you can use an automated application that will discover, download, and install the correct driver version on your Windows PC in a matter of seconds.
2. Reduce the graphics settings in Warframe
- Start the game Warframe.
- To access options while playing the game, press the Esc keyboard key.
- Select the Display tab from the drop-down menu.
- Select a lower Preset graphics choice than the one you’re using now.
- Select Borderless Fullscreen from the Display Mode setting options.
- It’s also a good idea to turn off the Dynamic Resolution option.
3. Reinstall the display driver on your computer
- To begin, simultaneously hit the Windows and X keys.
- On the Win + X menu that appears, select Device Manager.
- Double-click the Display adapters category, which can be found straight below.
- Uninstall the graphics adapter on your PC by right-clicking it and selecting Uninstall device.
- Select the Delete the driver checked on the confirmation dialog box that appears.
- Then select Uninstall from the drop-down menu.
- After that, go to the Action menu.
- To reinstall the display driver, choose Scan for hardware changes.
4. Reinstall the display adapter driver on your PC
- As with the first two steps of the previous resolution, open Device Manager.
- To expand the Display adapters device category, double-click it.
- Select Properties from the context menu when you right-click your graphics card.
- Select the Driver tab from the drop-down menu.
- If the Roll Back Driver button is not grayed out, press it.
- Then, to confirm, click OK.
5. Turn off any antivirus software that a third party installed
If you have third-party antivirus software installed on your computer, turn it off momentarily before playing Warframe.
To do so, right-click the antivirus program’s system tray icon and choose the Disable option. Then, while playing Warframe, disable your antivirus program for a few hours.
6. For NVIDIA GPUs, disable vertical sync
- Right-click it to open the context menu for the NVIDIA Settings system tray icon.
- Select NVIDIA Control Panel from the drop-down menu.
- Then, on the left side of the NVIDIA Control Panel, select Manage 3D Settings.
- Click the Vertical sync drop-down menu on the Global Settings tab.
- From the Vertical sync drop-down menu, select Off.
- Select the Prefer maximum performance option from the Power management mode drop-down box.
7. Restart Windows 10 for the first time
- To begin, right-click the Start button and choose Run from the drop-down menu that appears.
- After that, type the following command and click OK: msconfig
- On the General tab, click Selective startup and uncheck Load startup items.
- Ensure the Load system services and Use original boot configuration checks are both enabled.
- Select the Hide all Microsoft services checkbox from the Services tab.
- Disable all by pressing the Disable all button.
- To quit, select the Apply option and click OK.
Then choose Restart to restart your computer or laptop.
If this potential remedy succeeds, a competing program was most likely present. Alternatively, your PC may have been running more background software than Warframe’s GPU can manage.
With the previous boot settings restored, you’ll need to find conflicting software or disable startup items.
If the above resolutions aren’t adequate to fix Warframe’s display driver crashes, your graphics card may have a hardware problem.
I hope you found this guide useful. If you’ve got any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to use the shape below.
1. What’s the deal with my display driver crashing all the time?
This issue can arise if you’re running an out-of-date or incorrect display driver. As a result, you should upgrade your display driver to see whether this resolves the issue. If you don’t have the time, patience, or computer skills to manually update your drivers, Driver Easy can do it for you.
2. How can I recover from a Warframe crash?
- Warframe’s cache files should be checked and optimised.
- Disable some of the game’s more demanding graphical settings.
- Windows, Video Card Drivers, and other drivers should all be updated.
- Scan your computer for viruses and malware.
3. Why does Warframe keep crashing?
Cache files that are corrupted: Warframe, like all other games, saves all of your temporary configurations and settings in cache files on your PC. If these cache files become faulty, the computer may exhibit strange behaviour, including crashing.
4. Display Driver Stopped Responding And Has Recovered\
Display Driver Stopped Responding And Has Recovered from Warframe
5. Warframe freezes/crashes all of the sudden – Reddit