Here we can see, “Sling Tv Authorization Error? Try These Simple Solutions”
- You won’t be able to regularly enter your account if you see the dreaded Sling TV permission problem.
- Update the application and check for any device issues to remedy this issue.
Sling TV permission errors can arise for various reasons, including content or device-specific issues. While most authorization errors go away after 24 hours, some may require more investigation.
When watching a channel or show that was offered for a free preview, the authorization issue can happen. The error indicates that the user can no longer access the channel.
If you’re having difficulties with the Sling TV permission error, here are a few troubleshooting steps to help you fix it.
How do I fix the Sling TV authorization error 8-393227?
- Check if the program was available as a free preview if you receive an 8-2 authorization error while watching a channel or episode.
- The user no longer has access to the program or channel, as indicated by the error.
- To see if the preview for the selected program has ended, go to the Sling TV Free Preview page.
2. Check for device-specific issues
Log out of Sling TV
- On your streaming device, open the Sling TV app. Open the Sling TV web page in a browser if you’re using one.
- Select log out from your profile by clicking on it.
- Sign in with your Sling TV account again to see if anything has changed.
3. Update your Sling TV app or browser
Amazon Fire TV
- Scroll down to Apps from the home screen.
- Open the Sling TV app by going to the App Store and searching for it.
- An Update button will appear if an update for the app is available.
- Go to the Update App Now option to download and install the updates.
- Relaunch the program after it has been installed to see if the error has been addressed.
Android TV/AirTV Minir /AirTV Player
- Remove the Sling TV app from your device.
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Open the Sling TV app from My Apps.
- To start the updating process, click update.
- On your TV remote, press the Home button.
- Select Settings > All Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Select the General option.
- Select About this TV from the drop-down menu.
- Check the box next to Allow automatic update.
- Select Check for Updates from the drop-down menu.
If you’re using a web browser to watch Sling TV, ensure sure it’s up to date and has the most recent version installed. By navigating to Menu > About, you can upgrade your browser.
4. Perform a power cycle
- Your streaming device should be turned off. If you’re using a smartphone, you can skip these steps.
- Turn off your modem and WiFi router.
- Remove the power wires from the outlet.
- Allow a few minutes for the devices to be idle.
- Connect the cords and turn the devices back on.
- Check if the error has been repaired by launching the Sling TV app.
Also, keep an eye out for a service disruption. Authorization errors are usually addressed automatically after 24 hours. If you’re still having trouble after trying all of the procedures in this post, contact Sling TV support.
Another option is to use a different streaming service to watch the show or movie you desire. This type of problem could be avoided by using a program with a responsive design and updated capabilities that allow you to access the material from numerous devices.
Temporary difficulties can cause the Sling TV authorization error, which usually goes away within 24 hours. If the problem persists, try the actions listed above to see if they help you solve it.
I hope you found this guide useful. If you’ve got any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to use the shape below.
1. What is a Sling TV authorization error?
When watching a channel or show that was offered for a free preview, the authorization issue can happen. The error indicates that the user can no longer access the channel. While most authorization errors go away after 24 hours, some may require more investigation.
2. Why am I getting an error message from Sling?
The problem could be caused by system flaws, bugs impacting your device, or an out-of-date app. You can resolve the issue by restarting the program to clear any temporary bugs or difficulties. You might also try switching your device, such as watching Sling on Roku rather than your PC.
3. What’s the best way to connect my Sling to my TV?
Make a name for your Chromecast. Make sure your Chromecast and your mobile device or tablet are on the same network. Download the Sling app to your smartphone or tablet if you haven’t already. Finally, begin watching on your device, then select the Cast icon to view your television.
4. Content not authorized? : r/slingtv – Reddit
5. Sling TV PC app sucks. Revolving door of error messages