Here we can see, “How to: Remove Google Chrome Virus Android”
- Infecting Google Chrome with a virus can happen on both computers and mobile devices.
- There is a growing interest in knowing how to remove a virus from Chrome on a mobile device these days.
- To get rid of the Android browser popup infection put the device in Safe Mode.
- Using expert software, several customers could remove the Chrome Android virus pop-up.
You may be getting pop-up viruses when using Google Chrome on Android because you installed harmful software from third-party sources.
Several users have reported getting infected with the virus when using the Google Chrome browser on Android.
Tabs that can’t be closed, search engines that change without authorization, and redirection to pages or adverts are all symptoms of the pop-up virus.
This article outlines a few techniques for removing the Google Chrome malware from Android.
What is the best way to get rid of a pop-up virus in Google Chrome on Android?
1. Use Safe Mode to uninstall any troublesome apps
- Select Settings.
- Security and open biometrics.
- Select Other Security Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Activate the Device Admin apps.
- You must withdraw device admin authorization for any suspicious third-party apps here.
Before removing the program in Safe mode, you may need to revoke device admin permission. After the permission has been withdrawn, proceed to the following set of instructions to uninstall the program.
Uninstall malicious apps
- Remove dangerous programs from your computer.
- To access the Power menu, press and hold the power button.
- Touch and hold power off button on your screen.
- When the Safe Mode screen appears, tap it once more to restart the phone in Safe Mode.
- Then, one by one, uninstall the recently installed programs.
- Tap and hold the app icon to uninstall it.
- Uninstall is selected, and then the operation is confirmed.
- After you’ve deleted all of the questionable apps, reset your phone to get it back to normal.
Check if the pop-up issue has been repaired by opening Google Chrome on your phone.
What apps should you get rid of?
Apps that you may have downloaded as APKs from third-party sources are most likely virus sources. Try downloading and installing the app from the Play Store or the developer’s official website.
2. Turn on Play Protect
- On your Android device, open the Play Store app.
- Select the menu option (three dots).
- Play Protect is the option to choose.
- Activate the option to scan for device security threats.
- Tap the Scan button if it isn’t already activated.
- Google will run a security scan on your installed apps and make recommendations based on the results.
Play Protect shields your device from potentially harmful apps.
3. Turn off notifications from websites
- On your Android device, open Google Chrome.
- Navigate to a web page.
- Click on “More” (three dots).
- Make a selection of options.
- Go to Site Settings and select it.
- Select Notifications from the Permissions menu.
- Turn off the webpage’s notice.
If you don’t see the Permission or Notification options, it signifies that notifications aren’t enabled on the site. Chrome should no longer display any unwanted adverts or pop-up notifications due to this.
4. Perform a factory reset
- Select Settings.
- Select General Management from the menu.
- After that, choose Reset.
- Select Factory data reset from the menu.
- Make sure you read the description before pressing the Reset button.
- It’s possible that you’ll be asked to enter your PIN or pattern.
- Then select Delete All from the drop-down menu.
Note that factory resetting your phone will wipe all data from its internal memory. Before proceeding with the procedures below, make a backup.
The reset procedure may take some time, so be patient and wait until it’s finished. After that, go to the Google Play Store, download and install the apps, and then restore the data.
5. Make use of a dependable remedy
Once you install a complete cyber security solution on your smartphone, the Google Chrome Virus in Android will be a thing of the past.
It will eliminate the malware and enhance your online privacy and provide further theft protection.
Thanks to its sophisticated antivirus technology, this solution is the finest for protecting your digital identity. As a result, you can protect your private information from phishing and ransomware.
I hope you found this information helpful. Please fill out the form below if you have any questions or comments.
1. You can also manually scan for malware.
- Launch Chrome.
- Click More. Settings in the top right corner.
- Clean up by selecting Advanced Reset. Organize your PC.
- Select Find.
- Click Delete if you’re asked to remove undesirable software. It’s possible that you’ll be requested to restart your computer.
2. How to clean your Android device of viruses and other malware
- Shut down the phone and restart it in safe mode. To access the Power Off options, press the power button.
- Remove the suspicious app from your device.
- Look for any other apps that you suspect are contaminated.
- On your phone, install a strong mobile security app.
3. Why is Chrome telling me that my phone has a virus?
You’re being duped. Cybercriminals are attempting to persuade you to install malware, provide personal information, or pay for virus removal. Fake virus warnings on Android phones are unfortunately fairly popular these days.
4. Help me get rid of a virus on my Android chrome browser
5. My Google Chrome Browser has a Virus, Hidden Youtube