Here we can see, “How to Make Windows Look Like Mac”
- Deciding whether you love the Mac design more than Windows functionality can be challenging.
- It’s great news that you won’t have to decide between the two.
- Why select one when you can have both? Discover how to make Windows look like a Mac and take advantage of all the benefits!
If you like the Mac interface or have used it in the past but would still like to use your Windows 10 operating system, you now have the option to make Windows appear like Mac.
Finding the best of both worlds turns out to be surprisingly easy; all you need to do is become a pro at using the right tools to do this. Please don’t worry; we are here to help you at every turn.
This can be done, and your PC can be turned into a Mac with just a few clicks and a Mac theme for Windows 10.
Although the desktop will resemble a Mac, Windows 10 will still support your current operating system. Additionally, you may still enjoy every feature of Windows 10.
You won’t modify Windows’ functionality; you’ll only make it feel more like a Mac.
2 methods to make Windows look like Mac
You can quickly and easily make your Windows desktop resemble Mac OS in only a few minutes.
After correctly following the instructions described below, you may begin utilizing your new Apple theme for Windows 10.
1. How to make Windows look like Mac using a skin pack
Users can install a skin pack to make their Windows OS look more like the Mac. Using a skin pack, you can alter your UI to match that of a Mac OS.
You can choose just which Mac features you want to import and use on Windows.
1. A system restore point must be created initially. This should be done before downloading the skin packs in case there are installation issues or if you can’t get them removed.
2. Hold down the Windows and X buttons simultaneously to open the Power Menu.
3. From the list, select System.
4. In the Find a setting search box on the left side panel, enter “restore point,” and then click Create a restore point.
5. You should now see a window displaying the System properties. By left-clicking on the Create button there, you may give the restore session you’re creating a name.
6. Complete the system restore.
7. Purchase a copy of Windows 10 with a Mac theme. You must choose a theme that is compatible with your OS and belongs to the same system category.
8. Right-click the installer to install the Windows 10 Mac OS skin.
9. During installation, you will be prompted to choose the features you want from the Mac interface. You can choose the elements in any way you deem fit.
10. After installing the skin pack, restart your Windows 10 machine.
Remember: You can boot into Safe mode and disable any troublesome features if your Windows 10 computer restarts with any issues.
2. Hot to make Windows look like Mac using the Mac OS Transformation Pack
You can download and install the Mac OS transformation kit as well. Using this app, you may simulate the Mac experience on Windows.
Despite having numerous modifications, the pack is easy to use and install. Your Windows computer gains additional OS X features, Mac themes, and wallpapers.
I hope you found this guide useful. If you’ve got any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to use the shape below.
1. Is it possible to make Windows look like a Mac?
You can download and install the Mac OS transformation kit as well. Using this app, you may simulate the Mac experience on Windows. Despite having numerous modifications, the pack is easy to use and install. Your Windows computer gains additional OS X features, Mac themes, and wallpapers.
2. How do I make my PC into a Mac?
Start Windows Migration Assistant on the PC. On a Mac that has already been set up, launch Migration Assistant from the Applications folder. Alternatively, power on the new Mac and wait for the Setup Assistant to appear. Follow the instructions up until the Mac version asks you what system you want to migrate from.
3. What exactly is Alt Mac?
Alt key: Alt and Option are written on a key in the bottom row of North American Mac keyboards. This is the Mac’s version of the Windows Alt key. The Windows Alt key is frequently substituted with the Mac’s Option key in keyboard shortcuts.
4. Making your PC look like an Mac. Because why not. – Reddit
5. Is there a way to make Windows 10’s title bar look like macOS’s?