Here we can see, “How to: Update Lenovo Yoga 11e Touch Screen Driver”
- So doesn’t have to be challenging to get the Lenovo Yoga 11E touch screen driver, and we’ll teach you how to do it today.
- Using a dedicated and dependable driver updater software is the quickest approach to update drivers.
- Another reliable option to update your drivers is to get them directly from Lenovo’s website.
- If your Lenovo Yoga 11e touch screen isn’t working on Windows 10, follow the steps in this article to update your drivers.
You’ll need the newest drivers to make sure your device is running properly, and we’ll teach you how to get the Lenovo Yoga 11E touch screen driver in this post.
You can ensure that your device is always running without issues and at optimal performance by downloading the most recent drivers.
How do I update the touch screen driver for the Lenovo Yoga 11E?
1. Go to Lenovo’s website and download the drivers
- Choose the correct category. Go to Lenovo’s driver download website for further information.
- Click the down arrow symbol next to the driver you wish to download. Now, go ahead and click the download button.
- Choose a location for the download and save the file.
- After saving the file, double-click it to start it and follow the on-screen instructions.
You can also use the automatic driver update option by following these instructions:
- Go to Lenovo’s page for automated driver updates.
- To begin scanning, press the Start Scan button.
- You’ll be prompted to install the Lenovo Service Bridge application if you don’t already have it.
- After installing the software, follow the on-screen instructions to scan for and update any outdated drivers.
These two ways are easy to follow and will allow you to quickly update the Lenovo Yoga 11E touch screen driver.
If this procedure does not work for you or you cannot locate the required drivers, the next option should be able to assist you.
2. Download and install specialist driver updater software
If you want to update all of your Lenovo Yoga 11E drivers, using specialized driver updater software is the best way to go.
Try DriverFix if you’re looking for an essential yet effective tool. It’s a trusted program that examines your drivers and tells you whether they need to be updated or repaired.
DriverFix has its own library of drivers and can always discover the right driver for your device.
It’s especially beneficial if you want to update your drivers in bulk because it’ll scan your entire PC and update all of them at once.
3. Take advantage of Device Manager
- Select Device Manager from the list by pressing Windows Key + X.
- Locate the touchscreen device in the list, right-click it, and select Update driver from the menu that appears.
- Now select Automatically search for updated driver software.
- Windows will now look via its driver database for a suitable driver and attempt to update the problematic driver.
I hope you found this guide useful. If you’ve got any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to use the shape below.
1. What is the best way to repair the touchscreen on my Lenovo Yoga 11e?
- Make sure the touch screen is turned on.
- Update, replace, or roll back the touch screen driver if necessary.
- Cleaning the machine is an option.
- Drivers should be updated.
- Please contact Customer Service.
2. On my Lenovo Yoga, how can I restore the touchscreen?
Open Device Manager -> Human Interface Devices if the feature is still missing. Uninstall HID compliant touch screen by right-clicking it. It will reinstall when you restart the computer.
3. How do I reinstall Lenovo’s touch screen driver?
From support.lenovo.com, download and install the most recent driver. Under Resources, go to Drivers & Software. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the touch screen driver for your operating system. Check to check if the problem has been resolved by restarting the system.
4. Anniversary update totally broke yoga 11e touchscreen drivers
5. Lenovo Yoga 11e touchpad, sound and touchscreen