Here we can see, “How Do I Optimize Photos On An iPhone? Here’s The Real Fix”
You enjoy snapping photos with your iPhone, but you wish you could compress and optimize them. Saving a lot of images can quickly deplete your iPhone’s storage, preventing you from shooting more pictures or downloading apps and music. In this article, I’ll show you how to optimize images on an iPhone so you can free up more space on your device.
What Does It Mean To Optimize Photos On An iPhone?
When you turn on Optimize Photographs, your iPhone will automatically compress and optimize your photos and videos to free up extra storage space when you run out of them. iCloud will save the original, full-resolution copies of your photographs and videos.
How To Optimize Photos On iPhone
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Could you scroll down to Photos and tap it?
- Select iPhone Storage Optimization from the drop-down menu.
- Optimize iPhone Storage will have a small checkmark next to it, indicating that Optimize Photos is enabled.
iPhone Photos: Optimized!
You’ve successfully freed up some storage space on your iPhone by optimizing the photos! We encourage you to share this tip with other iPhone photographers on social media now that you know how to optimize images on an iPhone. Thank you for reading, and if you have any further questions, please leave a comment below!
I hope you found this guide useful. If you’ve got any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to use the shape below.
1. How can I compel my iPhone’s images to be optimized?
In Photos Preferences > General, make this new library your System Photo Library, then in Photos > Preferences > iCloud, make it your iCloud Photos Library and enable Optimize Storage.
2. Is it beneficial to enhance your iPhone photos?
iCloud Images optimized storage saves space by storing full-resolution photos and videos on iCloud while preserving smaller, more efficient copies on your device for convenient access. At any moment, you can return to preserving original, full-resolution photographs and videos on your iOS device.
3. Why are my iPhone photos taking up so much space?
Delete old messages and conversations that are no longer relevant. Clear Deleted recently in Photos regularly. Offload programs that are taking up a lot of space. If you don’t use iCloud Photos, turn it off and back up your photos with another service.
4. Optimize iPhone photos and accessing/editing originals : r/apple
5. How crazy good “Optimize iPhone Storage” works… (not a