Here we can see, “How to: Fix This Document Enabled Extended Features in Adobe Reader”
- This document enabling extended features in Adobe Reader isn’t as rare as you may think because it usually happens when you invite third-party software to an Adobe gathering.
- This issue occurs when you try to open an Adobe-created document with a different PDF editing or viewing program.
- Of course, it’s not the end of the world, and if all you want to do is print or glance at the PDF, you can ignore the warning that this document allows expanded capabilities.
- However, if you want to make some changes, you should stick to Adobe products to avoid breaking the digital signature that comes with them.
When it comes to filing types, PDF files are unrivaled. They can be text documents, photos, and other types of files, and they’re compatible with all versions.
With its proprietary range of software tools known as Adobe Acrobat, Adobe is one of the leading developers of PDF-oriented products.
Because of its simplicity and feature richness, Adobe Acrobat Reader is one of their most popular programs and by far the world’s most popular PDF reader.
Nonetheless, some Adobe Reader customers have reported problems, and they’ve posted about it on the Adobe Support Community forums:
I used Foxit Reader to fill out a form. I got the error. The document enabled enhanced functionality in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC when I tried to open the form with Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. Extended features are no longer available because the document has been altered after it was generated. For the original version of this document, please contact the author. I tried a few other PDF programs and had no problems opening this form.
The issue appears to have sprung from the user’s first handling of the PDF file.
How do I access all of Adobe Reader’s advanced features?
1. Make an effort to use just Adobe products
Adobe Reader is the most popular program for viewing, producing, organizing, and printing PDF documents. It’s a common format that’s utilized in a variety of scenarios.
Adobe created the.pdf file, which is the same business that makes Adobe Reader. So who knows more about PDFs than the people who created them?
You should not make changes to the document in another software if you want to use all of Adobe Reader’s advanced features. Instead, continue to use the same product family.
You will avoid problems, but you’ll also be able to take advantage of vital product upgrades and great offers for other product versions or new releases.
A digital signature appears to be applied anytime you produce a PDF file with Adobe software.
It appears that only other Adobe applications can alter and re-save documents without compromising the digital signature.
2. Attempt to use a different PDF viewer
If all you want is to see or print the document, you can disregard the error message.
However, if you wish to update or edit security options, you must first fix the document.
Another option is to use a separate PDF viewer for this purpose. Icecream Ebook Reader is a fantastic option.
Although it was created primarily for eBooks, it may indeed be used for any large PDF document.
You may resume reading where you left off, highlight your favorite parts of a book, change the language to better fit your needs, and much more with this excellent PDF viewer.
I hope you found this guide useful. If you’ve got any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to use the shape below.
1. How can I enable Adobe Reader’s advanced features?
- Click Advanced, then ‘Enable User Rights in Adobe Reader’ in Acrobat Pro 8.
- Tap ‘Advanced’ and then ‘Extend Features in Adobe Reader’ in Acrobat Pro 9;
- Click ‘File’ and then ‘Save as’ in Acrobat Pro X.
- Adobe Acrobat Pro XI and later: Select ‘Save as Other’ from the ‘File’ menu.
2. How do I get all of the features in PDF to work?
Select Document Properties from the context menu when you right-click the document in the browser. Select the Advanced option. Protected Mode: On appears when Protected View is enabled. Click Enable All Features if you’re confident in the PDF and where it originated from.
3. What are Adobe’s added-value features?
It’s a particular sort of PDF that gives Adobe Reader access to more features. These functionalities, however, are incompatible with other PDF editors.
4. I am getting an error with following message on PDF “This
I am getting an error with following message on PDF "This document enabled extended features in Adobe Acrobat……….." (whole message inside) Does any one know how to fix this as i have to enter data into the PDF? from techsupport
5. I’m trying to update a fillable PDF. : r/Adobe – Reddit