Here we can see, “How to: Download .NET Framework for Windows 10”
- Our article will show you how to install the.NET Framework on Windows 10 if you don’t have a previous version.
- You probably already have the 3.5 version, so all you have to do now is enable it.
- If not, you may always get it from Microsoft’s official website.
- To obtain the missing and essential software, try using the Windows installation media.
You may not be aware that Windows 10 includes the.NET 4.8 Framework; however, most programs can run on prior versions as well, so today, we’ll teach you how to obtain the.NET Framework for Windows 10.
Applications written for the .NET Framework 4.0 through 4.7.2 can run on the.NET 4.8 framework.
You probably have some programs on your computer that require an older version of the.NET Framework, and here’s how to enable it on Windows 10.
How can I get the.NET Framework 3.5?
1. From the Control Panel, enable the Windows.NET Framework
- To open the Run window, press Windows Key + R and type appwiz.cpl, then click Enter.
- When the Programs and Features window appears, select Turn Windows features on or off and then search for.NET Framework.
- To activate it, select.NET Framework 3.5 (includes.NET 2.0 and 3.0) from the list, then click OK.
- Follow the on-screen directions and restart your computer if necessary to finish the installation.
Installing an app that requires the.NET 3.5 Framework is another option for getting the framework. If the program detects that you don’t have the.NET 3.5 Framework installed, it will prompt you to do so.
Furthermore, you can get the.NET 3.5 Framework for Windows 10 from Microsoft’s website.
2. Using Command Prompt, install the.NET 3.5 Framework
- To open the Run window, press Windows key + R.
- Enter cmd into the command prompt.
- The window for the Command Prompt will appear.
- Press Enter after typing the following command (remember to adjust F: to match your Windows 10 installation media). In most situations, this is the DVD or USB drive that you used to install Windows 10, so be sure it’s attached to your computer):
Dism.exe /online /enable-feature /featurename:NetFX3 /source:F:sourcessxs /LimitAccess
3. Make use of the installation media for Windows
If using Command Prompt appears to be too difficult for you, don’t worry; a simpler alternative is more ideal for beginning users.
I hope you found this guide useful. If you’ve got any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to use the shape below.
1. Is the.NET Framework installed on Windows 10?
The.NET Framework 4.6 is included as an OS component in Windows 10 (all editions) and is installed by default. The. NET Framework 3.5 SP1 is also included as an OS component that is not installed by default.
2. What version of the.NET Framework is supported by Windows 10?
On Windows 10 1507 and 1511, the.NET Framework 4.6. 2 is the most recent version that is supported.
3. Can’t get.NET Framework 3.5 to operate in Windows 10?
Check if the.NET Framework 3.5 checkbox is selected in Control Panel > Programs > Turn Windows features on or off, and then continue with the software installation. If the error persists, we’ll have to use the Windows command prompt to force the installation (CMD).
4. How to download .net framework in win 10 : r/Windows10
5. .net framework. : r/Windows10 – Reddit