Here we can see, “How to Convert a PDF to a Microsoft Word Document”
Sometimes called Winword, MS Word, or Word, Microsoft Word may be a word processing system published by Microsoft. It’s one of the office productivity applications included within the Microsoft Office suite. Originally developed by Charles Simonyi and Richard Brodie, it had been first released in 1983.
Microsoft Word is out there for Microsoft Windows, Apple macOS, Android, and Apple iOS. It also can run on the Linux OS using WINE.
What is Microsoft Word used for?
Microsoft Word allows you to make professional-quality documents, reports, letters, and résumés. Unlike a clear text editor, Microsoft Word has spell check, grammar check, text and font formatting, HTML support, image support, advanced page layout, and more.
What are the uses of Microsoft Word?
Microsoft Word may be a word processing system, and, like other word processors, it’s capable of helping users create a spread of various sorts of documents. For instance, users can create a résumé, business contract, instruction document, or a letter to a different person. We’ve included an inventory of the highest uses of a word processing system on our word processing system page.
What type of files can Microsoft Word create and use?
Early versions of Microsoft Word primarily created and used the .doc file extension, while newer versions of Word create and use the .docx file extension.
More recent versions of Microsoft Word can create and open the subsequent sorts of files:
- .doc, .docm, .docx
- .dot, .dotm, .dotx
- .htm, .html
- .mht, .mhtml
Convert PDF file to Microsoft Word file
A PDF file are often converted to a Word file using Microsoft Word or Adobe Acrobat Reader. Select a link below for the program and conversion option you favour to use.
- Convert using Microsoft Word 2016.
- Convert using Microsoft Word 2013 or earlier.
- Convert using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Convert using Microsoft Word 2016
If you’ve got Microsoft Word 2016, you’ll convert a PDF file to a Word file by following these steps.
- Open the Microsoft Word program.
- In the left navigation pane, select the Open Other Documents option.
- On the Open screen, select the Browse option.
- Click the File Type menu in the Open window and choose the PDF Files (*.pdf) option.
- Select the PDF file you would like to open and convert to a Word file.
- Microsoft Word attempts to open the PDF file and convert it to Word format. The file will likely be opened in Protected View. To edit and save the file as a Word file, click the Enable Editing button at the highest of the Microsoft Word program window.
Convert using Microsoft Word 2013 or earlier
If you’ve got Microsoft Word 2013 or earlier, you’ll try the subsequent free online tools to convert the PDF file to a Word file.
PDF to Word file (.doc, .docx, .rtf formats).
- Can you edit a PDF without Adobe?
Click on “New” on the Google Docs page and upload your file to the drive. Once the file is uploaded, within the main view, right-click on the file and choose “Open with”, then “Google Docs.” a replacement tab will open in your browser with editable content.
- Can you edit documents?
If you’ve got a printed copy of a document and would like to be ready to edit it, you’ll roll in the hay using Word. First, scan the copy, then use Microsoft OneNote to show it into an editable document and send it to Microsoft Word. … it’s the power to perform OCR on a good range of documents, including PDF OCR.
- Is Microsoft Word a text editor?
A text editor is any data processing program that you can use to type and edit text. … Word Pad and NotePad for Windows and SimpleText and TextEdit for the Mac are common text editors. Larger programs like Microsoft Word and Word Perfect also are text editors, but they need more features.
- Converting PDF to an editable Word document?
- Looking for an honest free PDF to Word converter.
Looking for a good free PDF to word converter. from software