Here we can see “Google Play Error 504”
As we all know Google Play Store contains tons of mobile application which is both also paid as free. Google Play Store has made it easier for users to download mobile apps they need. But as we all know, nothing is ideal; the app available on the play store also has some faults and errors. This doesn’t mean that each app has fault or errors. Such error 504 can be occurred thanks to some problem within the user devices also. The context of error occurring may vary consistent with things. Sometimes, error within the devices themselves or, thanks to some technical difficulties, can create such troubles.
Keeping this thing in mind, we’ve prepared a writing piece regarding one of the errors that occur while downloading apps from the play store. Error 504, during this article, we’ll share what’s this Error 504, how it occurs, and the possible solutions that we will apply to repair this error 504 while downloading or updating android apps from the google play store. With no further delay, let’s jump into the answer.
Note: you’ll also use our Quick Link feature to jump into the precise section directly.
Table of Contents
What is Google Play Store Error 504?
Error 504 may be a numeric identification given to the error so that the software developer or vendor can understand the basis explanation for error occurrence. Such numeric identification holds information about the error, its possible causes, and the action that causes such errors. These numbers are wont to address the bug within the software. Error 495, Error 971, Error 505 etc., are a number of the samples of Such Error.
If you would like to understand more about such error code, then visit an inventory of google play error code.
What causes Google Play Store Error 504?
Google Play Store Error 504 generally occurs while trying to download mobile apps from the play store. It also can occur while attempting to update the present version of the mobile app. This error is related to slower internet connections or poor mobile data networks. Error 504 also can occur thanks to the utilization of unwanted apps. Also, the unfinished Installation, Incomplete uninstall, Improper deletion of the appliance can cause such errors. Such corrupt files cause wrongly link the files that are necessary for the right working of the appliance.
How to Fix Google Play Store Error 504?
A simple fix that worked for a few is popping your mobile data off then back on. you’ll try it now by turning your Airplane mode on then off or getting to settings >> data usage>> close up Mobile data and switch it back on. Now attempt to download or update the app via Google Play. If that didn’t work, some users have even solved the Google Play Store error 504 by freeing some space in their android device by uninstalling unwanted apps or games. If these Android fixes didn’t work, there are more to travel during this post for “App” couldn’t be downloaded thanks to a mistake. (504)
Like most android market-related error, there’s nobody sure solution for the 504 error. However, one among these steps should assist you in resolving the 504 error in Google Play Store:
Methods to fix Google Play Store Error code 504
Method 1: Clear App Data
- Go to Settings>> Application Manager or Apps>> Open “All” apps
- From the list of apps, find Google Play store >>Clear Data and Clear Cache
- From the list of apps, find Google Service Framework >> Clear Data and Clear Cache
- Now install or update the app from Google Play Store
Method 2: Try Removing and Adding Gmail
- Go to system settings>> Accounts>>Google>>remove your Gmail account
- Now from settings>>Apps>>All> Force stop, Clear data and cache for Google Play Store, Google Service Framework and Download Manager (like in method 1)
- Now again, attend settings>> Accounts>>Google>>Add your Gmail account
- Restart your android, then accept all the Google terms and setup Google settings
- Rerun the Google Play Store and update or install your app.
Method 3: Installing a VPN app
- Install VPN app from Google Play Store
- Now open the app and choose the US because of the country of connection and press connect.
- Open Google Play Store and download the app.
These Google Play Error 504 fixes should work for Google Play Store errors. If any suggestion or problem, please comment below together with your smartphone model.