Here we can see “For Honor Not Launching”
Fix: For Honor, frequent bugs
1. Easy AntiCheat – Impossible to launch the sport error
Easy AntiCheat sometimes displays a mistake message, preventing the sport from launching or closing it after the intro videos. Here’s the way to fix this:
- Use the Verify File Integrity option in Uplay PC client.
- Open your “For Honor” game page > click Properties
- In the Local files section, select Verify files.
2. Easy AntiCheat error 10018
The AntiCheat error 10018 is resolved by fully restarting the sport and, therefore, the Uplay desktop client. Once you’ve ‘killed’ their respective processes, start them again, and therefore the error prompt shouldn’t appear anymore.
- Close For Honor > use Task Manager to finish all game processes > restart the sport.
- Close the sport and restart Uplay PC client.
If it keeps reappearing, consider disabling background programs like VoIP or chat apps.
3. For Honor won’t return to the desktop
Sometimes, after getting a “Connection has been lost” error message while idle on matchmaking, you’ll be unable to quit to desktop. To return to the desktop, restart the sport. You’ll force-quit the sport by pressing Alt+F4 and killing the method from the Task Manager.
4. Gamepads not working
Unplug all other non-necessary peripherals, especially Steering Wheels and Flight Joysticks. If this doesn’t work, follow the troubleshooting steps listed during this fix article.
5. Controller switches Right & Left Trigger
Usually, this issue is prevalent for Bluetooth controllers. Try connecting your controller through USB. Ubisoft also recommends installing the Windows 10 Anniversary update OS as a workaround.
6. Game stutters once you are hit
Use an equivalent solution suggested fixing controller switch issues. You’ll also try reducing the graphics and check your network connection. Since there are no dedicated servers for “For Honor,” tons of things fall on the player’s side.
Restarting the sport and starting again might help also.
7. NAT Type Group Issues
Groups with quite 1 Strict NAT aren’t recommended as they will not be ready to reach matchmaking. Preferably invite friends with open or moderate NAT types instead.
8. Mixed Region Group Connectivity Issues
Users might encounter connectivity issues when grouping with players from other regions. For this reason, Ubisoft doesn’t recommend creating mixed region groups.
9. Error 0004000008
If error 0004000008 appears on the screen, restart the sport. This error was, at a certain point of your time, an entire plague for “For Honor” players, but it seems that’s somewhat resolved or a minimum of significantly reduced lately.
10. For Honor won’t launch
- Run Uplay in Admin mode
- Disable your antivirus software or add the sport and Uplay as an exception
- If you’re using an Intel integrated chipset, try forcing the dedicated GPU instead: under the “Manage 3D settings” tab within the NVIDIA instrument panel, navigate to your game’s .exe and specify which GPU to use.
- Make sure that the sport is installed on your C: drive.
- Launch the sport from a completely new Windows system profile
- Unplug your controller/non-essential peripherals, then launch the sport again. Then reconnect your controller. Also, temporarily disable any software linked to the controllers.
We hope that these workarounds helped you fixed a number of the For Honor issues bugging you. As always, if you’ve encounter other workarounds, you’ll help the community by listing the troubleshooting steps within the comment section below.
1. For Honor not launching
Just bought For Honor from Steam, but the sport won’t launch. It’s registered in Uplay as well but won’t launch from there either. the tiny window with the three factions pops up, but then the sport shuts down.
2. For Honor Not Launching, Please Help
I have this problem where the bulk of the time I attempt to launch the sport from Uplay says that it’s launched on my Task Manager but doesn’t load up? How am I able to fix this?
3. For Honor PC keeps loading and won’t launch
[PC] The play crop up comes up, but it keeps loading and won’t start