Here we can see, “How to: Fix the Microsoft Teams Error Code 4c7”
- Signing in to MS Teams can sometimes be a pain due to numerous problem codes.
- Users trying to sign in to Microsoft Teams from a corporate network are causing the issue.
- In this article, we’ll look at the Microsoft Teams issue code 4c7 and how to fix it.
- Follow the steps below to enable a particular feature in Intranet, so keep reading!
If you’re encountering the problem code 4c7 inside Microsoft Teams, you’re not alone. This problem has been reported by a variety of users with various settings.
Users trying to sign in to Microsoft Teams from a business network running Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) are causing the issue.
This will prevent you from logging in and display the following error message:
- Although modern authentication failed in this case, you will still be able to log in. 4c7 is your status code.
- For deploying ADFS on the Intranet, this parameter is not enabled by default thus, it must be enabled explicitly. Continue reading to find out how to activate it.
What is the solution to the 4c7 error in Microsoft Teams?
1. Make Forms Authentication available
- Launch the Microsoft Management Console for ADFS.
- Select the Authentication Policies option from the left-hand panel of your screen.
- Tap Edit Global Primary Authentication from the right-side menu under the Actions section.
- Select Forms Authentication under the Intranet tab.
- To apply the changes, click Ok.
To permanently resolve this problem, use the ADFS Microsoft Management Console to activate Forms Authentication (MMC).
This snap-in can be found on the PC that houses the local Active Directory.
Furthermore, you can always consider the alternative. Take a look at our comprehensive guide to the best collaboration software for small businesses to find the appropriate solution for you.
2. Check to see whether Microsoft Teams has been turned off
- Sign in with your account credentials to the Microsoft 365 admin portal.
- Go to Settings and type “Microsoft Teams” in the search box.
- Click Save after activating it for user types.
Microsoft Teams is a team communication tool that is part of the Microsoft Office 365 suite. Companies, of course, have control over the applications that are made available to employees.
When you get the 4c7 error number in Microsoft Teams, it’s a good idea to double-check if Teams was mistakenly turned off.
We looked at the best way to deal with the Modern authentication failed here error in this fast fix article, but you’ll still be able to sign in. Inside Microsoft Teams, you’re getting an error notice with the status code 4c7.
We hope that this guide was helpful and that you can now get into your Microsoft Teams account without any problems.
I hope you found this information helpful. Please fill out the form below if you have any questions or comments.
1. How can I fix Microsoft Teams problem code 4c7?
When you sign into Microsoft Teams from a corporate network with AD FS installed, you’ll get the message “Your status code is 4c7.” Please see “Modern authentication failed here, but you’ll still be able to sign in” for additional information on how to resolve the issue.
2. What should I do if I get a Microsoft team error?
- Microsoft Teams should be abandoned.
- Microsoft Teams should be closed from the Task Manager.
- Look into the Microsoft Teams Servers.
- Microsoft Teams should be repaired.
- Clear the cache for Microsoft Teams.
- Microsoft Teams can be accessed via the web.
- Microsoft Teams should be uninstalled.
3. Why aren’t my Teams updating?
Workaround. Install Teams in the default location: userAppdata to ensure that it updates automatically. Select your avatar in the upper-right corner of Teams, then Look for updates to compel Microsoft Teams to check for and install updates. Microsoft Teams will check for changes as a result of this.
4. Microsoft error code 4c7 on windows 7 please help – Reddit
Microsoft error code 4c7 on windows 7 please help from MicrosoftTeams
5. Error code 4c7 on MS teams : r/sysadmin – Reddit