Here we can see, “Creative Cloud Desktop App Is Blank,page Unavailable”
- If you open the Creative Cloud app page and it is unavailable, the issue could be with the program itself.
- To resolve the Adobe Creative Cloud blank desktop issue straight away, take a closer look at your card’s graphic settings.
- If you see a blank window when trying to open the Creative Cloud, make sure your Windows is compatible with it.
- To get rid of the page unavailable problem on the Creative Cloud, make sure you have the most recent version of the software.
Adobe Creative Cloud is a fantastic platform for graphic design, video editing, web development, a variety of other tasks, and a suite of mobile apps.
Even a fantastic tool, though, can have flaws. For example, several customers have complained about blank Creative Cloud desktop apps on the Adobe forum.
The issue appears to be that when you launch Creative Cloud, you are presented with a blank CC window, indicating that the Creative Cloud app page is unavailable.
As a result, you won’t be able to use the CC app when this happens. However, the Adobe Creative Cloud apps that open with blank windows can be fixed with the following solutions.
What can I do if my Creative Cloud desktop apps are blank?
1. Is the platform up to snuff?
Keep in mind that Creative Cloud is not compatible with most Windows machines.
CC is only available for 64-bit Windows 10 and macOS v10.12 and higher. Users who don’t have compatible platforms will have to update to Windows 10 64-bit. 2. The Creative Cloud app has been updated.
If your Creative Cloud app isn’t up to date, you might be able to fix the problem by updating it.
Adobe offers new features, security patches, and compatibility with each release. For the greatest experience, make sure you’re using the most recent version of the software, just like you would with any other piece of software.
2. Delete the OOBE directory
- To access File Explorer, press the Windows key + E hotkey.
- Toggle to the View tab.
- Check the box next to Hidden objects.
- In the folder path bar in File Explorer, type:
- Replace the name of the user folder in that path with the name of your user folder.
- By hitting the Ctrl key + A, you can select the whole contents of the OOBE folder.
- To delete files, press the Delete button.
3. Uninstall the Creative Cloud program and reinstall it
- From this website, you can download the Creative Cloud Uninstaller.
- In File Explorer, open the Creative Cloud Uninstaller ZIP file.
- Select “Extract all” from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Extract option.
- Then, from the extracted folder, run the Creative Cloud Uninstaller.
- On the new window that appears, click the Uninstall button.
4. For Creative Cloud, choose Power Saving Graphics
- Select AMD Radeon Settings from the right-click menu on the desktop.
- If you can’t locate it there, use the Windows search bar to look for AMD Radeon Settings.
- On the Radeon Settings window, select the System tab.
- Then choose the Switchable Graphics tab from the drop-down menu.
- In the Search box, Creative type Cloud.
- Select the Power Saving option for the Creative Cloud profile application by clicking it.
I hope you found this guide useful. If you’ve got any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to use the shape below.
1. How do you pick text that isn’t selectable?
Simply install the programme, then navigate to any app where you wish to copy text, pull down the notification drawer, and pick Activate Universal Copy mode from the drop-down menu. Now, tap on the text to copy it to your clipboard.
2. What’s the best way to copy text that won’t let you highlight it?
Press CTRL + U to open the website source code and copy the content directly from there if you want to copy text from a website that doesn’t allow text selection.
3. How can I copy text from a password-protected website?
To view the source code of a website, simply press Ctrl-u while on it. Most browsers, including Firefox, Chrome, and Internet Explorer, support this. It is still required to search the source for the text or content you require. To get to it quickly, press Ctrl-f.
4. Creative Cloud blank screen fix for Win 10 (old fix failed) – Reddit
5. creative cloud app screen says “page unavailable” ? : r/AdobeZii