Forum

Does Apple phones h...

Notifications
Clear all

Does Apple phones have the best quality over android ?

5 Posts
4 Users
3 Likes
Topic starter

I need to know whether which has the good camera quality between i phone and android! . I know it depends on the pixel, my question is if both the phones have the same pixel and if they capture a picture , will it be of same quality ! If not why ?

3 Answers

Android mobiles vary in dimension, weight, options, and high quality. Premium-priced Android mobiles are about as just right, however inexpensive Androids are extra at risk of issues. Of direction iPhones may have hardware problems, too, but they're general higher quality.

Eren Jeager Topic starter 25/01/2021 2:35 am

Thanks for the information

They're similar, but apple phones are very different from Androids in key... can have hardware issues, too, but they're overall higher quality. @eren_jeager

Quality Over iPhone is better than Android but, the case of iPhone: the battery is worst of a kind why?

Eren Jeager Topic starter 25/01/2021 5:48 am

Android smartphones generally feature a longer battery life than iPhone simply because they're larger, pack in stronger batteries and feature a much richer set of features designed for identifying battery hogs, managing energy consumption, using various low-power modes that help cut down power consumption

Share: