Due to today’s fiscal earnings release, where Nintendo revealed the Switch had surpassed GBA hardware sales, we finally have an updated listing of the Shift bestselling titles.
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe has reigned supreme on the peak of this listing for a very long time, and surprisingly it is still doing this. In reality, within the previous three months, it has extended its lead within the decisive battle of Animal Crossing: New Horizons. Certainly, numerous fresh Switch owners ‘ are still thinking about the kart racer for a must-have.
Past this, there are several top-notch names, as you would expect a bestselling list similar to this, together with New Super Mario Bros… U Deluxe worthy of a hat-tip for accessing beyond the 10 million marks during the previous three weeks.
Notice that this information only contains Nintendo-published names and reveals life earnings:
Best Ten Best-Selling Nintendo Alter Games (as of 31st March 2021):
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – 35.39 million
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons – 32.63 million
- Super Smash Bros… Ultimate – 23.84 million
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – 22.28 million
- Pokémon Sword and Shield – 21.10 million
- Super Mario Odyssey – 20.83 million
- Super Mario Party – 14.79 million
- Pokémon: Let’s Move, Pikachu! / Let’s Move, Eevee! – 13.28 million
- Splatoon two – 12.21 million
- New Super Mario Bros… U Deluxe – 10.44 million
The amounts above are global sales and comprise digital, retail, and copies bundled with components all united.
Are there some openings in the listing or some other games you believe are doing better than anticipated? Don’t hesitate to talk about your ideas below.