In case you are Not Able to set up WhatsApp because of inadequate space in your phone, attempt to clean Google Play Store’s cache and information:
- Proceed to a phone’s Settingsthen tap Apps & Alerts > Program information > Google Play Store > Storage > CLEAR CACHE.
- Tap CLEAR DATA > OK.
- Restart your phone, and then try installing WhatsApp back again.
If you are still Not Able to set up WhatsApp, then here Are a Few Tips on How Best to create free space on your phone:
- Clear cache and information by heading to your phone’s Settings > Storage.
- Transfer data and programs for an external SD card.
- Delete apps you are no longer using.
- Look to these concealed WhatsApp folders under. Notice you can only get those folders using a file manager:
- The folder for photographs is found in WhatsApp/Media/WhatsApp Images/Sent.
- The folder to get videos is found in WhatsApp/Media/WhatsApp Video/Sent.
- The folder to get text messages is found at WhatsApp/Media/WhatsApp Voice Notes.
The absolute minimum of 1 GB of free space is recommended when installing or upgrading programs.
Notice: In case you delete your WhatsApp photographs, videos, or audio messages, then you will not have the ability to see or listen to them.