Here we can see, “How to: Fix Vpn Not Working With Airtel Broadband”
- Airtel is an Indian Internet service provider that also sells routers. Unfortunately, many users claim that their VPN connection on Airtel Broadband does not work.
- If you’re one of these customers, follow these simple steps to resolve the problem and get your VPN working on Airtel.
Several Airtel Broadband subscribers have complained of a network connectivity difficulty when trying to connect using a VPN.
It appears that the VPN is not compatible with Airtel Broadband.
Here’s an example of how an Indian ISP is allegedly blocking virtual private network connections:
I took one broadband connection on 24th may 2017.
Internet is working fine for me. The issue i am facing from 24th may 2017 with SR : 82813214 is:
1>couldn’t login through VPN application to reach my office network through this internet connection.
2>Its working fine when i am trying with airtel 4g dongle and airtel postpaid sim.
3>It also working fine in one of my collegue working with me in same company.
themanas on Airtel Broadband Complaints forum
Check out our quick fixes below if you’re having trouble with something.
How do I fix VPN not working with Airtel Broadband?
1. Reset your router
- Please wait until the LED light on the modem is stable before turning it on.
- Press and hold the reset button for 20 to 30 seconds with a pen tip or any protruding substance.
- Allow the modem to reset or restart.
2. Create a port trigger on your router
- Disconnect from your VPN.
- Use http://192.168.1.1 to get to your router’s admin page.
- Locate and select Advanced Setup.
- NAT > Port Triggering should be selected.
- Fill in the fields that your VPN provider requires.
- Make the necessary modifications and restart your computer.
On Airtel’s old Beetel modem, setting up port forwarding mode at the router level has proven to be useful (BXI 450).
However, you can see if it works on newer routers as well.
3. Use a reliable VPN
Using a VPN that works properly with Airtel Broadband is essential. Free VPNs should be avoided since they are unreliable.
I hope you found this guide useful. If you’ve got any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to use the shape below.
1. How can I connect to a VPN on the Airtel network?
- Sign up for PureVPN.
- Go to the Google Play Store and search for PureVPN.
- Install our Android application.
- Enter your username and password when prompted.
- Connect to the VPN server of your choice.
- You’re ready to go!
2. Why isn’t VPN compatible with Airtel Broadband?
If your VPN connection on Airtel Broadband isn’t working, try rebooting your router and enabling port triggering. However, using a commercial VPN client like Private Internet Access is better.
3. Why isn’t my VPN connecting to my WiFi network?
If your VPN program isn’t operating correctly, try the following: Check your network settings, switch servers, close the firewall, turn off the VPN, and then reload it. If none of the solutions below work, you should contact your VPN provider.
4. Airtel fibre not connecting to online severs : r/IndianGaming
Airtel fibre not connecting to online severs from IndianGaming
5. Has Airtel Broadband blocked Valorant? : r/IndianGaming