Here we can see, “How to Use a Vpn to Change Your Tinder Location”
- The most popular dating app in the industry, Tinder, does not allow you to search for matches outside of your local area unless you upgrade to a premium subscription.
- If the VPN program supports GPS spoofing mode, learn how to use a VPN to change your Tinder location. Discover the best VPN for Tinder.
With only one swipe, Tinder, the most well-known dating app in the world, connects users. However, you cannot alter your location on Tinder without purchasing a monthly subscription plan.
As a result, you may want to consider other options to disguise your Tinder location, such as utilizing a VPN, if you frequently travel and don’t want to upgrade to a Tinder Plus or Gold account.
A VPN makes it appear that you are attempting to connect from a different place by changing your IP address and location. It’s a great technique to visit different websites, avoid geoblocking, avoid hackers, and maintain your online anonymity.
But Tinder functions differently because it uses GPS tracking, like Google Maps or Waze, to pinpoint your precise location and weed out any dodgy profiles. This makes a VPN’s task considerably more challenging but still doable.
Can I use Tinder with VPN?
You may increase your security level by using a VPN for Tinder, especially if you frequently connect to open, unencrypted WiFi connections and begin swiping.
It’s a little trickier to change your Tinder location with a VPN, though, as only a select few VPNs can fake your GPS position.
How do I change my location on Tinder with VPN?
- Download Surfshark for Android.
- Launch the VPN app and sign up for an account.
- Go to Settings > Advanced.
- Enable Override GPS location.
- Follow the on-screen steps to Enable developer options and Enable mock locations.
- Go to Locations and tap a country and/or city.
- If prompted by the Connection request message, tap OK.
- Sign in to your Tinder account.
- Tinder should now detect you at the VPN‘s location.
Why should I use a VPN for Tinder?
- Use Tinder on any network with restrictions, including work, school, or college.
- Bypassing governmental limitations that forbid dating services and use of Tinder even if it’s blocked in your country.
- Especially if you frequently connect to public WiFi at hotels, airports, or restaurants, safeguard your device against hackers.
- Find new mates in different cities without having to pay for Tinder Plus or Gold.
- When you shop online or use your credit card in general, protect your banking information.
- To maintain your anonymity and prevent your Internet service provider from tracking your traffic, hide your browsing activity from your ISP.
- By removing copyright concerns and erasing geo-restrictions, you can access Netflix in the US, the UK, and other countries from everywhere.
How can I change my Tinder location for free?
We advise checking out our Windscribe VPN if you’re seeking a free service without time restrictions that doesn’t require your credit card information. It supports a GPS spoofing capability and offers free plans.
However, you should look into the free GPS spoofing apps offered in the Play Store if you don’t want to utilize a VPN at all. Fair warning, though: the majority of these contain adware. Furthermore, they lack the same security protections that a VPN offers.
Tinder not changing location with VPN, what do I do?
Tinder is constantly exploring for innovative strategies to counter GPS spoofing software. Even though your VPN is now functional, it can stop working the next day. Sadly, the system is not error-free.
Try clearing the app’s storage and cache from the mobile settings to see if that helps with GPS troubles with Tinder over VPN. However, keep in mind that it might not always succeed. Additionally, it will remove all non-profile information stored by Tinder, such as messages and matches.
If Tinder becomes unresponsive after signing in, be sure to test out various VPN servers until you locate one that functions.
I hope you found this guide useful. If you’ve got any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to use the shape below.
1. How do I set us as my location on Tinder?
- Select the icon for your profile.
- Access Settings.
- Select “Location.”
- After clicking “Add New,” choose a new location.
2. Can a VPN be used to deceive Tinder?
You may increase your security level by using a VPN for Tinder, especially if you frequently connect to open, unencrypted WiFi connections and begin swiping. It’s a little trickier to change your Tinder location with a VPN, though, as only a select few VPNs can fake your GPS position.
3. Can Tinder prohibit your IP address?
Tinder blocks your IP address, right? Tinder collects your IP address and other device data. However, Tinder is not picky about your IP address. You can simply avoid it because you won’t likely have a static IP by utilizing a VPN or resetting your router.
4. Possible to change location without Plus or Premium? : r/Tinder
5. Does VPN affect Tinder? : r/OnlineDating – Reddit