Here we can see, “How to Uninstall the Windows 10 Mobile Anniversary Update”
The Windows 10 Mobile Anniversary Update, which promises to elevate the Windows 10 phone experience, has finally started to be distributed to customers. Unfortunately, many people are frantically attempting to delete the Mobile Anniversary Update due to different problems only a short time after it was installed.
For some customers, the Windows 10 Mobile Anniversary Update has a somewhat short shelf life. What was supposed to be an upgrade was a problem generator instead, leading many customers to roll back to their old operating system.
Windows phone owners are hurrying to uninstall the Anniversary Update
“After updating my Lumia phone all message notifications stopped working, also email stopped functioning. How can I uninstall the update?”
Follow the instructions below to revert to your prior Windows Mobile OS if your decision is firm and you don’t want to give the Windows 10 Mobile Anniversary Update another chance. Before you downgrade, don’t forget to backup your data.
How to uninstall the Windows 10 Mobile Anniversary Update
Solution 1 – Use the Windows Device Recovery Tool for Lumia phones
1. Download and install the Windows Device Recovery Tool on your PC.
2. Run the Windows Device Recovery Tool, then connect your phone as instructed by the program.
Disconnect all of your PC’s peripherals and click on My phone was not recognized if your Lumia isn’t immediately detected. If your phone doesn’t connect to the program after a few minutes, give your terminal a restart.
3. Keep your phone plugged into your computer, then simultaneously press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons.
4. When the phone starts vibrating, let them go.
5. Click Install software to update your phone’s operating system.
6. To finish the downgrading procedure, adhere to the instructions displayed on the screen.
Solution 2 – Use the Windows Device Recovery Tool for Nokia phones
- First, download and set up the Nokia Software Recovery Tool on your PC.
- Then, connect your phone to the computer and launch the Nokia Software Recovery Tool. If prompted, choose Nokia Suite or Modem as the appropriate USB mode for your phone.
- To complete the downgrade, adhere to the Nokia Software Recovery Tool’s directions.
I hope you found this guide useful. If you’ve got any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to use the shape below.
1. How do I revert to a previous Windows version?
Press Windows+I to launch the Settings app, then select “Update & security” to roll back a build. Click the “Get started” button under the “Go back to an earlier build” section on the “Update & security” page after switching to the “Recovery” tab.
2. Why am I unable to remove some Windows updates?
Sometimes an update will steadfastly resist being correctly removed via the Settings app or the Advanced starting approach. In certain circumstances, you can compel Windows 10 to uninstall the patch using the command prompt. Once more, in order to remove the update, you will need its specific KB number.
3. What is the Creator’s Update for Windows 10?
The Fall Creators Update for Windows 10 is a sizable collection of updated and new features, and it’s totally free. It includes an updated interface, enhanced privacy measures, increased accessibility options, and Windows Mixed Reality headset support.
4. Windows 10 Mobile Anniversary Update is now rolling out … – Reddit
5. Whats the best way to remove Windows 10 Bloatware? – Reddit