Here we can see, “How Do I Turn On Battery Percentage On My iPhone?”
Nothing ruins an afternoon of selfie-taking and Facebook scrolling like a dead iPhone battery. Isn’t it obvious how much battery life your iPhone has left? It is, fortunately! In this article, I’ll show you how to enable the battery % on your iPhone to see a number next to the battery icon that indicates how much battery life you have left.
How Do I Turn On Battery Percentage On My iPhone?
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- The battery should be tapped.
- Toggle on the switch next to Battery Percentage.
- The percentage of battery life remaining on your iPhone will now be displayed next to the battery icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
You’ll never have to guess how much battery percentage is left again now that you know how to turn on your iPhone’s battery percentage! So go ahead and do it: Re-post your favourite dish on Pinterest, or take a few more images of your family or cat. Let us know in the comments area below if you have any additional queries regarding how to use battery percentage on your iPhone.
I hope you found this guide useful. If you’ve got any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to use the shape below.
1. How do you activate the Battery percentage?
Go to Settings on your Samsung Galaxy smartphone and select Notifications. Select Advanced options from the drop-down menu. Then, locate and activate the “Show battery percentage” switch. The percentage of battery life is displayed in your status bar right away.
2. Is there a battery percentage indicator on the iPhone XR?
On an iPhone X, XS, XS Max, or XR, the only method to see the battery percentage is launch Control Center. Swipe down from the upper right-hand corner of the screen to access Control Center. The battery percentage of your iPhone will appear in the upper right-hand corner of the screen!
3. How can I get the battery percentage on my iPhone to show?
If you have an iPhone with a Home button, you can do the following: Toggle on Battery Percentage in Settings > Battery.
4. How do I get the battery percentage to show? : r/iPhone12
5. Is there a way to display battery percentage on the status bar?