Here we can see, “How to Fix Sonicwall Ssl Vpn Failed to Login”
- If you used NetExtender to create a user login over SSL-VPN and received the E-mail address may be configured incorrect error message, it’s because you used NetExtender to create a user login over SSL-VPN.
- Follow our simple approach below to quickly and easily resolve the SonicWall SSL VPN login issue. Find a better VPN for your organization if you no longer want to work with this VPN provider.
SonicWall Global VPN Client is a business VPN solution that you may install on your network to give work-at-home or travelling employees remote access. It’s a great substitute for Cisco VPN.
Unfortunately, many system administrators are having problems configuring users and cannot resolve the SonicWall SSL VPN failed to login error.
When using NetExtender to generate a user login sequence over SSL-VPN, the E-mail address may be configured incorrectly error message appears.
The issue is that the administrator activated a one-time password for the user’s group but did not enable the user’s email address. Our step-by-step guide below will teach you how to solve it rapidly.
How do I fix SonicWall SSL VPN failed to login?
- Go to Users > Local Groups in the SonicWall Global VPN Client.
- Select the user’s related group and click the Edit button.
- Make sure that Require one-time passwords are enabled.
- Go to Users > Local Users to get started.
- Click Edit next to the user’s group.
- Select the User tab and enter the user’s email address.
- Click OK.
- Reconnect to the SSL-VPN to verify the fix.
- Look for a temporary password in your email account.
- You should now be able to log in by entering your password successfully.
If your SonicWall SSL VPN failed to login and gave you the warning “User is not authorized to use NetExtender,” make sure to update the firmware on your SMB SSL-VPN 2000/4000 and SRA 4200 appliances to 126.96.36.199 or above.
After successfully logging in, you should access the intranet’s shared resources. If your SonicWall VPN stops working or won’t connect, you’ll need to figure out what’s wrong and fix it.
Switch to a better VPN solution for your business
Consider replacing SonicWall VPN with a more powerful VPN solution if you’re weary of fixing SonicWall VPN issues.
Finally, by using the easy workaround we gave above, you should be able to resolve the SonicWall SSL VPN easily failed to login issue.
I hope you found this guide useful. If you’ve got any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to use the shape below.
1. Why isn’t my SonicWall VPN connected?
If your SonicWall VPN stops working, users say the problem could be with your modem/router. If you’re having problems with your VPN, the issue may be with your router. Users suggest restarting your router to see if it solves the problem.
2. On SonicWall, how do I enable SSL VPN?
Login to the SonicWall Appliance and go to the SSL-VPN | Server Settings page by clicking MANAGE. Client Settings | SSL VPN Configuration The administrator can configure the client address range information and NetExtender client settings on the SSL VPN | Client Settings page.
3. What are the ports used by the Global VPN Client?
Sonicwall employs the IPSEC protocol for GVC apps to forward UDP port 500 and port 4500 to the TZ300. No firewalls or NAT rules are required if GVC clients are allowed on the LAN.
4. Sudden SSL VPN authentication failure : r/sonicwall – Reddit
5. SSLVPN: Login failed – system clock is out of sync with Active