Here we can see, “How Do I Reinstall the HID-compliant Touch Screen Driver?”
- It appears that reinstalling the HID-compliant touch screen has been a bit of a pain for many Windows 10 users.
- Using the Troubleshooter option will help you quickly identify the source of the issue and solve it more effectively.
- The device manager is another option for quickly reinstalling the HID-compliant touch screen driver.
- Using a dedicated third-party tool is the safest and most reliable way to fix this problem and ensure it doesn’t happen again.
Many users have recently complained about forums that they are having problems with their touch screens and needing to reinstall the driver.
As you may be aware, a faulty or missing driver will impair the proper operation of the associated program, resulting in even more problems in the long run.
Keep reading to learn how to reinstall and reconnect the HD-compliant touch screen driver most efficiently and reliably possible.
What is the procedure for reinstalling the HID-compliant touch screen driver?
1. Run the Troubleshooter
- Type Troubleshoot settings into the search bar.
- After that, go to View all and look for Hardware and Devices.
- The troubleshooter option is Clin on the Run.
- Finally, click Next and follow the directions on the screen.
2. Take advantage of Device Manager
- Simultaneously press the Windows key and the X key.
- Device Manager can be found by searching for it and clicking on it.
- In the list, look for your Touch screen device and right-click it.
- Choose Uninstall and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Return to the Device Manager after restarting your device.
- Wait for the findings after clicking Scan for hardware changes at the top.
- After that, install the identified Touch screen and restart your device.
3. Make use of specialized software
Although you can manually reinstall the HID-compliant touch screen driver, this is not always the best or safest option.
Manually removing and reinstalling a driver can negatively affect your device, such as reinstalling the incorrect driver.
This is why utilizing a reputable third-party program will not only prevent this from happening, but it will also save you time and ensure that your drivers are updated automatically.
I hope you found this guide useful. If you’ve got any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to use the shape below.
1. How do I uninstall and reinstall a touch screen driver that is HID compliant?
Device Manager can be found by searching for it and clicking on it. In the list, look for your Touch screen device and right-click it. Choose Uninstall and follow the on-screen instructions. Return to the Device Manager after restarting your device.
2. Can’t see a touch screen that is HID compliant?
Enter devmgmt. msc by pressing Windows Key + R and pressing Enter. Select View > Show Hidden Devices from the drop-down menu. Uninstall device by right-clicking on any greyed-out entries that reveal your HID touch screen.
3. How can I acquire a touch screen that is HID compliant?
Type Device Manager in the taskbar’s search box, then pick Device Manager. Select HID-compliant touch screen from the arrow next to Human Interface Devices.
4. HID Compliant Touch Screen install file needed : r/Windows10
5. Where can I find the HID Compliant Touchscreen drivers?