Here we can see, “How to: Fix PUBG Lite Is Unavailable in Your Region Error”
- The PUBG Lite is unavailable in your region issue is one of the most common errors experienced by PUBG Lite users.
- You can get around the problem by using a VPN service to go around the region restriction.
- A VPN hides your IP address and changes your geolocation, fooling PUBG Lite into thinking you’re trying to play in a region where the game is legal.
- A VPN can also be used for purposes other than evading geoblocks, such as lowering your ping and preventing packet loss when gaming.
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Lite is a free version of the popular game. The Lite edition is, without a doubt, the finest way to get a taste of PUBG without spending any money.
Although free services are an excellent way to grow your user base, they are not the major focus. As a result, free users may encounter challenges that premium/paid customers to do not.
The PUBG Lite is unavailable in your region issue is one of the most common errors experienced by PUBG Lite users. What makes it even more aggravating is that it appears to happen at random.
When some players have this problem right at the start, others have it just after finishing a game or configuring their settings. It also doesn’t seem to follow any sort of pattern. Fortunately, you can simply get around geoblocks, and we’ll show you how.
How can you repair the issue “PUBG Lite is not accessible in your region”?
1. Use a virtual private network (VPN)
- Install PIA on your PC after downloading it.
- Connect to a secure server using the VPN.
- Test PUBG Lite on your computer to see whether it works.
While playing PUBG Lite, Private Internet Access is a reliable and efficient VPN that may help you protect your privacy.
It can also help you avoid the dreaded PUBG Lite unavailable in your region error by reducing or eliminating ping issues and spoofing your location.
This VPN service has over 3,000 servers spread out over the globe, covering 66 sites in 46 countries.
2. Make sure your time zone is set correctly
- On your keyboard, press the Win key.
- Type Location privacy settings into the search box and choose an option from the drop-down menu.
- Check that your PC’s location has been enabled and that apps have permission to access it.
- Once more, press the Win key on your keyboard.
- Type Change the date and time, then select the same-named option.
- Turn on the following options:
- Automatically set the time
- Automatically adjust for daylight savings time
- Automatically set the time zone
- Verify that the auto-set time zone is correct.
- Start PUBG Lite and see if the error persists.
I hope you found this guide useful. If you’ve got any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to use the shape below.
1. Why does PUBG Lite say it’s not available in your area?
You only need to double-check your Windows time zone setting if PUBG Lite indicates it’s unavailable in your location — and presuming the game functioned correctly before. This problem appears to occur most frequently when daylight saving time begins or finishes, therefore make sure the toggles for daylight saving time are turned on.
2. In which countries is PUBG Lite available?
Asia: Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Nepal, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Uz Philippines, Malaysia, Burma, Indonesia, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Singapore, Hong Kong, and Macao are all in Southeast Asia. Lebanon, Bahrain, Iraq, Kuwait, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Oman, Israel, and Yemen are all in the Middle East.
3. Is there a PUBG Lite version accessible in India?
On July 2, Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) was officially launched in India. This is the Indian version of PUBG Mobile, which was banned last year alongside other Chinese games. In addition, the game’s lite version, PUBG Mobile Lite, has been prohibited.
4. PUBG Lite is unavailable in your region problem : r/PUBG_Lite
PUBG Lite is unavailable in your region problem from PUBG_Lite
5. Pubg Lite is unavailable in your region? : r/PUBG_Lite – Reddit