Here we can see, “How to Bypass Power Bi Sign-in Issues Quickly”
Sign-in difficulties are being experienced by a large number of Power BI desktop customers.
If you belong to this group, you should be aware that this could be due to one of three factors:
- Power BI is being blocked by your Firewall
- Proxy Authentication errors
- Non-HTTPS URL redirect errors
Some customers have mentioned having problems logging into the desktop edition of Power BI.
[…] My manager is trying to sign in to PowerBI desktop using his work email. But he is not able to sign in, when he enters his credentials, there is absolutely no response! It neither signs in nor throws an error! But he can sign in fine for PowerBI Web.
Power BI is being blocked by your Firewall
Make sure Power BI is added in the exception list of your Firewall:
- Click Home
- Type Windows Firewall
- Select Windows Defender Firewall from the list
- Select Allow an app or feature through Windows Defender Firewall
- Check the box next to Power BI’s services
How do I fix proxy authentication errors
Whitelist the appropriate domains
For proxy authentication servers
If your network makes use of a proxy authentication server, adding these domains to the whitelist on the proxy authentication server should resolve the problem:
- domains in the *.analysis.windows.net namespace
For those part of government clouds
Whitelisting the following domains on the proxy authentication server should resolve the issue if your network is a part of government clouds:
- domains in the *.analysis.usgovcloudapi.net namespace
Non-HTTPS URL redirect errors
Use secure connections for authentication
A redirect to non-secured URLs is not permitted by the most recent version of the Active Directory Authentication Library (ADAL), which is used by Power BI Desktop.
Inform your administrator that he should ensure that secured URLs are being utilized for their authentication sites as a precaution.
I hope you found this guide useful. If you’ve got any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to use the shape below.
1. Is Power BI accessible without logging in?
You must use a work or school email address to access Power BI. Email addresses given by consumer email services, or telecommunications companies cannot be used to register or make purchases. Among them are gmail.com, hotmail.com, outlook.com, and others.
2. How can my Power BI credentials be fixed?
Solution: Go to the refresh settings for a dataset in Power BI. Select Edit credentials for any data source that has an error in Manage Data Sources. Then log back into the data source.
3. Why am I unable to log into Power BI?
You can occasionally encounter issues when logging in to Power BI Desktop. There are two main causes of sign-in issues: problems in proxy authentication and non-HTTPS URL redirection.
4. Avoid login username and password prompt for Power BI …
5. Power BI is just exhausting : r/PowerBI – Reddit