Here we can see, “How to Fix Common Pagan Online Bugs”
Pagan Online is a hack and slashes multiplayer game that is still in early access, although many users have reported different Pagan Online issues. These issues will make it impossible for you to enjoy your game, and we’ll show you how to solve them today.
How can I fix Pagan Online bugs?
1. Game not launching
- Open the Windows Firewall program.
- Select Allow a Program Through Windows Firewall from the option on the left.
- For Pagan Online, go to Change settings and ensure both Private and Public are checked. If the game isn’t already on the list, make the necessary changes and add it.
2. Display bug fix
- Right-click the Desktop and select Display Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Select Advanced Settings from the drop-down menu. Then select Adjust Resolution.
- Choose the one that best fits your screen, keeping in mind the refresh rate. You can also turn off V-sync in the game’s menu.
3. Frame rate drops fix
- Navigate to the Nvidia Control Panel.
- Select Pagan Online from the Program Settings under Manage 3D Settings.
- Power Management should be set to Prefer Maximum Power.
- Exit after saving your modifications.
4. Network issues fix
- Select Device Manager from the Start Menu.
- Choose a category to display device names, then right-click on the one you want to change.
- Select Update Driver and then click on Find updated driver software automatically.
- You’re good to go after it’s finished upgrading.
Alternatively, you can use a driver updater tool to automatically update all of your drivers.
If the driver update didn’t work, you could reinstall it by following these steps:
- Reverse the previous workaround’s initial step.
- Uninstall the device by right-clicking on the device’s name.
- Restart your computer.
- At startup, Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
5. No audio fix
- Right-click the volume symbol in the bottom right corner of your screen and select Sounds from the menu that appears.
- Now go to the Playback area and turn off all sound sources save for the internal speaker or the speaker you want to utilize. It’s also worth noting that switching your audio from surround sound to stereo can help.
6. Save game fix
- Start the Steam client.
- Right-click Pagan Online in your Library section and select Properties from the menu.
- Now go to the Local Files tab and check the Verify game file integrity box.
- After that, try running the game once more.
There you have it: a few quick and easy ways to fix Pagan Online issues on your computer.
I hope you found this guide useful. If you’ve got any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to use the shape below.
1. Question about wiccan rede and insects : r/Wicca – Reddit
2. IAmA Pagan High Priestess AMA – Reddit
3. My mom found my books and tarot cards.. : r/pagan – Reddit