Here we can see, “No sound on Nvidia GameStream? Here’s the fix”
- When playing Nvidia GameStream, many players complained about a lack of sound, damaging their gaming experience.
- However, you will need to make some changes to the GameStream settings to resolve this vexing issue.
- Check to see if GeForce Experience is up to date and upgrade it if necessary.
- Last but not least, see if you have a good problem in general.
The loss of audio is something that every player dreads while playing. The game experience is incomplete without sound.
Unfortunately, this problem affects Nvidia GameStream. Users have stated that YouTube and other media channels are operating perfectly, indicating that the problem is with GameStream.
Nonetheless, there are a few fast fixes for the problem. So keep reading because we’ll teach you how to get sound back in GameStream today.
How do I fix NVIDIA GameStream no sound issue?
1. Change a few settings in GameStream
- Open Playback Devices settings (with the option Show Disabled Devices checked off, but the one Show disconnected unchecked).
- When you enable any game stream, a new one appears briefly before disappearing. During that brief window, click Enable a few times.
- Right-click Set as default, then detach and reconnect GameStream.
2. Update GeForce Experience
This problem frequently occurs when GeForce Experience is out of date. To avoid this mistake, don’t forget to update it.
Update the sound driver as well while you’re at it. Again, this is simple to perform with one of the driver update programs on our new list.
Also, to avoid similar problems, remember to update your drivers as often as possible.
3. Disable your antivirus
This issue has been linked to the antivirus by several users. While playing, turn off your antivirus. After you’re finished, you can re-enable it.
Keep in mind that this is just a temporary solution. If you have antivirus software installed, this problem should not arise.
I hope you found this guide useful. If you’ve got any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to use the shape below.
1. What’s the best way to get Nvidia audio?
To open the relevant page, click Set up digital audio from the NVIDIA Control Panel navigation tree window under Display. The Set-Up Digital Audio page lists the NVIDIA GPUs in the system with audio-capable display connections and the audio-capable display connections themselves (HDMI, DisplayPort, or DVI).
2. How do I unmute GeForce’s sound?
F9 mutes in-game voice; therefore ALT-F9 will toggle mute if you utilize ShadowPlay to record. Toggling it back is as simple as pressing F9.
3. In a warzone, how do you unmute the sound?
You have to go to the main menu and select the ‘Audio’ tab under the ‘Options’ menu from the drop-down menu. Look for the ‘Voice Chat’ settings now. After that, change the mute strategy to ‘Unmute everyone’ and enable voice chat for everyone.
4. No sound on any app on my shield : r/ShieldAndroidTV – Reddit
5. NO SOUND : r/GeForceNOW – Reddit