Here we can see, “Microsoft Windows Store Not Working With VPN”
- Microsoft Store apps are becoming increasingly difficult to utilize over a VPN connection for a growing number of customers.
- Frequently, simply turning off your VPN will solve the problem.
- On the other hand, switching your VPN off leaves your privacy vulnerable.
- Check out our article to see how to get the Microsoft Store to work over a VPN.
What should you do if your Windows 10 apps don’t operate via VPN?
1. Use a VPN service that isn’t obtrusive
The Microsoft Store is clearly designed to work in conjunction with a VPN. As a result, the problem is most likely to be found in your present VPN setup.
This is an excellent choice for people seeking privacy and flawless compatibility with various desktop and mobile platforms.
Windows and all Microsoft Store apps are plainly included, as are Mac OS, Android, iOS, and Linux. You may even configure your router to provide VPN-protected access to your entire network.
The VPN also has some of the best security features available on a VPN, as well as constant speeds for P2P torrenting and the ability to overcome content restrictions.
As a result, don’t be hesitant to give this Kape Technologies VPN a shot.
2. In the Control Panel, adjust the VPN settings
- Activate the Control Panel.
- Navigate to Network and Internet when the Control Panel appears.
- Open Network and Sharing Center should be selected.
- Change Adapter Settings can be found on the left-hand side of the screen. The network connections pane will open as a result of this.
- Locate your VPN connection, right-click it, and choose Properties from the menu that appears.
- Locate the Client for Microsoft Networks option in the VPN properties window and check the box next to it.
- To save your changes, click OK.
- Exit the game.
3. In the Group Policy Editor, change the network settings
Follow the steps below to accomplish this:
- To open the Run dialog box, press Win + R.
- To open Group Policy Editor, type gpedit.msc in the box and click OK.
- Double-click Computer Configuration in the gpedit window.
- Choose Administrator Templates > Network > Network Isolation from the drop-down menu.
- Allow the following policies to be enabled: Apps use Subnet Definitions to define authoritative and private network ranges.
- Enter the IP subnet range for your internal network: 10.0.0.0/8.
- Close the software after saving your modifications.
- Restart your computer.
There you have it, some simple solutions to try if your VPN prevents you from using Microsoft Store programs on your PC.
I hope you found this guide useful. If you’ve got any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to use the shape below.
1. Is it possible to use Microsoft Store with a VPN?
Microsoft Store apps are entirely compatible with Private Internet Access. Take advantage of the finest bargain right immediately!
2. Why can’t I connect to the Microsoft Store?
Here are some things to try if you’re experiencing difficulties launching Microsoft Store: Make sure you’re signed in with a Microsoft account and that there are no connectivity issues. Ensure that Windows has the most recent update: Select Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update > Check for Updates from the Start menu.
3. What can I do if the Microsoft Store refuses to download anything?
Run the troubleshooter as follows: Select the Start button, then Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot, then Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter from the list.
4. Issue with Microsoft Store app : r/nordvpn – Reddit
5. How to use Windows store apps with VPN : r/Windows10