Here we can see, “How to: Change Microsoft Family Member From Adult to Child”
- You must change the Microsoft Family member from adult to child in order to monitor your children’s internet activities.
- This post will demonstrate three competent options that can undoubtedly assist you in reconciling your finances.
- You won’t be able to make a direct transition, so you’ll have to create a new account and set it up according to your preferences.
- Changing the Microsoft Family member from adult to child by removing and re-adding the account may be the most efficient option.
Create family groups, stay connected, and keep your kids safe with Microsoft Family. Its key benefits are the fact that it is free and simple to use.
Users may need to change their status from time to time. This article will demonstrate some of the most effective strategies for converting an adult Microsoft Family member to a child.
Microsoft Family Safety will be available for download on Google Play and the App Store on July 17, 2020. As a result, you have a lot more options when it comes to managing your children’s accounts.
How can I convert an adult Microsoft member to a child?
1. Add a new person to the team
- Open the Settings menu.
- Navigate to Accounts.
- In the left window pane, select Family & Other Users.
- Choose to Add a family member from the drop-down menu.
- Add a new Child account and fill in the details for your family members.
2. Delete your account
- Remove the Adult member account from your family in your account.
- Re-add the account, but this time choose Child instead of Adult.
- Accept the family request by logging onto your child’s account.
- After the process is done, they will be re-added to your family as a child.
3. Alter your date of birth
- Sign in to your Microsoft Account by going to the official page.
- Choose your information.
- Select Edit date of birth next.
- Select Save after you’ve made your adjustments.
- Invite the user as a child once more.
At least one of the solutions outlined above should make changing the Microsoft Family member from adult to child simple.
I hope you found this guide useful. If you’ve got any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to use the shape below.
1. How can I switch from an adult to a child Microsoft account?
- To open settings, press Windows key + I.
- Select “accounts” from the drop-down menu.
- On the left pane, select “family and other users.”
- Change the account type by clicking on the adult account.
- Check to see if you can turn it to child mode.
2. On Microsoft, how can I turn a Family member to a child?
- Sign in to your Family page on the Microsoft account website using the parent’s Microsoft account.
- Choose Manage my child’s profile information from the drop-down menu.
- Select Edit this child’s personal information and then follow the instructions for the account you want to edit.
3. Is it possible to convert an adult account to a child account?
To create a child account, go to Settings > [your name] > Family Sharing > Add Family Member > Create a Child Account > Next.
4. Is it possible to turn a child account into an adult account?
5. I was included in a “Microsoft Family” without ever being