Here we can see, “League of Legends Doesn’t Launch After Champion Select”
- If your League of Legends game does not load after Champion selection, there is a connection issue.
- By resetting the network adapter, you may simply get rid of the LoL black screen after Champion selection.
- Turning off your Windows firewall, according to some, will instantly resolve the connection problem.
- Installing a third-party restore program is another solution to your League of Legends game problem.
Several League of Legends players has reported that their game does not begin after Champion selection.
A pop-up with the reconnect button shows whenever the user loads the game. Unfortunately, this appears to be a widespread problem that has impacted many players.
This is a problem not only for the affected individual, but it will also disrupt the game for his teammates and opponents because the game is unplayable if one person is absent.
League of Legends is not starting after Champion Select
- To launch the Run Dialog box, press Windows Key + R.
- launch the Command Prompt, type cmd and press OK.
- To run the command, type it at the command prompt and push enter:
- reset winsock netsh
- The network adapter should now be reset.
- The command prompt should now be closed.
- Now, launch League of Legends with Champion Select enabled to see whether any changes have been made.
2. Turn off the Windows Firewall
- Disable the Windows Firewall by typing “firewall” into the Cortana/search box and selecting “Firewall and Network Protection.”
- Select the network that is currently active.
- You can now turn off the Windows Defender Firewall by pressing the toggle button.
- If the User Account Control asks you to confirm, choose Yes.
- Launch League of Legends after closing the Settings panel.
- Check to see if the game launched without any problems by selecting Champion Select.
- If the problem remains, consider disabling any other firewalls on your computer.
3. Make use of a third-party application
Incompatible or outdated drivers are another reason for such an issue. Therefore, you should always strive to acquire the most recent drivers for all of your gear and applications when possible.
The tool will look for new drivers for your PC’s components and apps and install them for you. You only need to click a couple of times to confirm the process, which is nearly automatic.
By maintaining all drivers up to date and error-free, big-time gaming can be done without crashes, lags, or freezes.
4. Turn off IPv6
- To configure IPv6 and its components, go to Microsoft’s website.
- Disable IPv6 on non-tunnel interfaces (excluding the loopback) and IPv6 tunnel interfaces by clicking the Download button.
- Use the MicrosoftEasyFix20170.mini.diagcab file to fix the problem.
- When the EasyRepair window displays, click the Next button.
- Your system’s IPv6 component will be disabled by this tool.
- Launch League of Legends after closing the troubleshooter.
- Check to see if the game plays smoothly.
5. Switch DNS servers
- To open Run, press Windows Key + R.
- To open Control Panel, type control and hit OK.
- Select Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center from the Control Panel.
- Change Adapter Settings can be found in the right pane.
- Select Properties from the right-click menu for your Network adapter.
- Double-click Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) in the Properties window.
- Select Use the DNS server addresses listed below.
- Enter the following digits in the DNS server field:
Preferred DNS Server: 188.8.131.52
Alternate DNS Server: 184.108.40.206
- To save the changes, click OK.
- Close the windows in the Control Panel.
- Now try to launch League of Legends and see if anything has changed.
I hope you found this information helpful. Please fill out the form below if you have any questions or comments.
1. How do I get League of Legends to open when I select a champion?
- What to Do If League of Legends Doesn’t Open?
- Your computer should be restarted.
- From the Installation Folder, start the game.
- All open applications should be closed.
- Replace the “Projects” folder with a new one.
2. Why isn’t my league game loading?
Directly start the game
The LoL client will occasionally fail to launch due to a problem with the shortcut. The game executable can be launched from the installation folder as a workaround. You’re looking for a software called LeagueClient.exe in that folder. Select that and execute it to see whether it fixes the problem.
3. Why isn’t LoL launching?
If League of Legends will not open on your computer, try giving yourself admin privileges, updating your graphics card drivers, editing the config file, checking the game file integrity and availability, and uninstalling and reinstalling the game.
4. Game wont launch after champion select : r/leagueoflegends
5. League of Legend Client doesn’t work after champion select