Here we can see, “How to Increase Volume in Laptop Beyond Max”
- Many methods, such as adding speakers, raise the laptop volume.
- Don’t overlook our advice, and use a sound-enhancing program instead.
- You might alternatively use a browser plugin or a well-known video player with this feature built right into its settings.
Since laptops sometimes do not include external speakers, their maximum volume is somewhat limited. Additional speakers are unnecessary to boost a laptop’s audio above 100%.
There are currently a few options in Windows that you can choose from to slightly increase the audio on a laptop or desktop over the highest setting.
Furthermore, there are many external audio enhancer apps available that provide a 500% volume boost.
How can I increase laptop volume beyond maximum?
We want to emphasize that Microsoft has removed Loudness Equalizer from the audio options before we move on to the first remedy.
If you’re using Windows 10 or 11, you may have noticed that the Enhancements tab has completely vanished from the Speakers Properties.
So, if you cannot access Loudness Equalizer, don’t worry. Just go on to the next option.
On the other hand, you might still have this choice if you’re using an earlier version of Windows 10. Therefore, it would be wise to give it a shot!
How to increase volume in laptop using Loudness Equalization
Check out Windows’ Loudness Equalizer option before turning up the volume on your laptop.
For PCs with Realtek audio drivers, choosing that option will increase the volume a little above its maximum preset setting.
1. Click the Windows key, then type “Sound Settings” into the search box.
2. To access the Sound Settings menu, click the result.
3. Select Sound Control Panel under Related Settings by scrolling down.
4. After selecting Speakers, click the Properties option.
5. Click on the Speakers Properties window’s Enhancement tab.
6. On the Enhancement tab, check the Loudness Equalizer box.
7. To close the window, use the Apply and OK buttons.
Check out more ways to boost laptops’ volume
1. Add sound enhancer software to Windows
Thanks to this fantastic audio booster, you can experiment in any way you desire with the sound on your Windows laptop or PC.
Boom 3D includes a fantastic equaliser that you can use, or you can build your own preset from scratch. It comes with several well-built presets.
You can increase your laptop’s volume beyond its default 100% by creating your own preset.
Boom 3D allows you to gradually increase the volume without causing any harm to your speakers or headphones, unlike many other players or applications that simply enhance all the frequencies.
The frequencies won’t clash, and the sound will be clear. Additionally, you may add a variety of sound effects to assist you in turning up the laptop volume past 100% without it being harsh.
2. Adjust the volume bars on video pages to increase volume in the laptop
A volume bar is typically shown on the video page on YouTube and comparable websites.
If a YouTube video’s slider is further to the left of its volume bar, you might find that the sound doesn’t match the volume level that you’ve chosen in Windows.
Hovering the mouse over the speaker icon, as seen in the image just below, will allow you to change the audio volume of a YouTube video.
3. Add VLC Media Player to Windows and customize volume settings
- To download the VLC setup procedure to Windows, click the Download VLC button on the VLC homepage.
- To install the application, launch the VLC setup wizard.
- Next, launch the VLC window.
- Preferences can be found under Tools. Alternatively, you can access VLC’s Preferences window by pressing the hotkey Ctrl + P.
- On the Interface Settings, tab’s bottom left radio option, choose All.
- Type “maximum volume” into the search bar.
- To access further Qt interface settings, click Qt.
- Enter 300 in the text box labelled “Maximum volume shown.”
- To use the changed configuration, click the Save button.
- Restart the VLC media player by closing and opening it again.
- The volume bar for VLC is now 300% higher than it was at 125%.
The default volume setting for both music and video on the freeware VLC media player is 125%. As a result, VLC’s playback of videos and music is 25% louder than what Windows allows for.
As previously mentioned, you can also increase the VLC volume to 300% by changing one of the software’s parameters.
4. Add the Volume Booster extension to Chrome
- To add the extension to Chrome, open this website, click the green button there, and then restart your browser.
- The sound can then be enhanced by clicking the Volume Booster button on Chrome’s toolbar.
- To return the browser to its default volume, click the Turn off button.
- Even better, Edge allows you to add Chrome extensions.
Users of Google Chrome can boost the audio by using the Volume Booster addon. According to the extension’s creator, Volume Booster may increase the volume up to four times from its initial setting.
Other means of boosting up the volume of your laptop
If you want to hear your music or movies louder, using a pair of speakers will boost the volume by over 100 decibels; therefore this is the best option.
➡ Use an amplifier
With one of the best amplifiers for headphones, you may boost the volume while keeping the sound to yourself if you don’t feel comfortable making noise with some speakers.
Some relatively modest gadgets plug into the headphones connector on your laptop and increase the volume output for your earbuds. Some of them even significantly enhance the sound.
The Loudness Equalizer option, VLC media player, Volume Booster, and Sound Booster can all be used to increase the volume in Windows by a little bit more than 100%.
Installing third-party equalisers, such as Equalizer APO, will also increase the volume.
In any event, remember that the answers listed above address all of the following subjects that you might find interesting:
- Volume booster for Windows 10 – Conveniently increasing your computer’s volume is no longer a pipe dream. That is simple to do when using the Boom 3D sound booster.
- How to increase the sound on a laptop? – Use the advice as mentioned above to boost laptop sound for all movies and audiobooks.
- Boost volume in Windows 10 – Don’t be scared to change the volume bars or include the VLC Media Player when you want to turn up the volume in Windows 10.
- Sound Booster for laptop – To amplify your maximum laptop volume, a top pick will always remain with the Letasoft Sound Booster software.
I hope you found this guide useful. If you’ve got any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to use the shape below.
1. How can I change the maximum volume?
In the Settings app, look for the Sound menu. Depending on your Android model, it may say “Sound & Notifications,” “Sound & Vibrations,” or something similar. Select Volume. With the help of the slider bars that are shown, you may change the volume on your Android device.
2. How can I get my computer’s volume even louder?
Under “Speaker Properties,” there is a separate “Enhancements” option in Windows 10. The “Loudness Equalization” box should be checked and used. The sound will be amplified even more by using audio improvements, which should make it loud enough for you to hear.
3. Why is my laptop’s maximum volume so low?
You can choose the best sound quality by clicking the drop-down arrow under Default Format on the Advanced tab of the Speakers Properties window. To apply the sound settings, click Apply and then OK. Verify whether it resolves the Windows 10 volume too low issue.
4. Is it possible to increase windows 10 max volume with … – Reddit
5. Is there a way to boost volume all over the system just like how