Here we can see, “How to Sideload Android Apks on Windows 11”
- The initial Windows 11 Android preview was made available by Microsoft.
- We are here to assist you if you need to learn how to sideload these APKs.
- You must carefully follow the methods outlined in this post because they are exact.
- Make sure your device is compatible, and the other requirements are satisfied before you begin.
Windows Subsystem for Android is the software foundation for all of this. In the preview release, you can download the handpicked selection of 50 apps from the Amazon App Store.
The good news is that Windows 11 will allow you to sideload any Android software, and we’ll soon show you how to accomplish that.
How do I use Android apps on Microsoft’s new OS?
Your computer must first be running Windows 11, build 22000 or later, and it must also match the hardware specifications.
Remember that your PC’s BIOS/UEFI may need to be configured to support virtualization and, most crucially, that everything will only function if you are in the beta channel.
To access the Amazon Appstore, your device’s region must be set to the US, and you must have an Amazon account with a US billing address.
If you satisfy the conditions mentioned above, click here to access the Microsoft Store and download the Amazon App Store.
Your PC will have the Windows Subsystem for Android enabled after you install an Android app. We may continue with the next steps now that you’ve activated the Subsystem for Android on your computer.
Good news thus far, Now, in order to finish your assignment effectively, adhere to the guidelines below:
- To the Tools page for the Android Platform SDK.
- Download the SDK Platform-Tools for Windows, then extract them.
- Activate Developer Mode in Windows Subsystem for Android and launch it.
- The IP address shown on Windows Subsystem for Android should be noted down. Click Refresh if the IP address is missing.
- Open Terminal and go to the SDK Platform Tools folder you downloaded and extracted.
- Download the APK you want to sideload from the internet, and then put it in the SDK Platform Tools folder.
- Enter the next command in the Terminal: connect using adb.exe 127.0.0.1:58526
- Once connection is successful, use the following command to install the downloaded APK: .\adb.exe install ‘apkname.apk‘
- You can find the installed program in the Start menu after a successful installation.
Just keep in mind that some Android APKs, such as those that require Google Play Services, won’t run on Windows 11. But this is merely the beginning, and we won’t master it without practice.
I hope you found this guide useful. If you’ve got any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to use the shape below.
1. On Windows 11, can I install Android APK?
Click “Install” after searching to launch the Amazon Appstore in the Microsoft Store. 4. Select “Set up” and select “Download” before selecting “Next” and “Restart.” You can now proceed to install Android APK applications on your Windows 11 computers after doing this.
2. APK files can Windows 11 run directly, right?
Although you may use ADB on Windows 11 to install any APK file, many users find the process to be a bit confusing. You don’t have to rely on command lines or Amazon’s software selection if you want to test out some of your favorite mobile apps on a desktop.
3. How do I directly install Android apps on Windows 11?
You must install the Amazon Appstore from the Microsoft Store and update the most recent version of Windows 11 to install Android apps. You can sideload the Windows Subsystem for Android and install programs using APK files if you live outside of the United States.
4. How to Install or Sideload Android Apps on Windows 11 – Reddit
5. How do I install android apps on windows 11 without living in …