How to uninstall Grammarly from Mac Safari
Here See, How to Remove Grammarly from Safari on Mac, then follow the following steps:
- Open Safari and go into the Preferences in your Menu bar.
- Switch into the Extensions section, pick Grammarly in the list of extensions installed, and then click on the Uninstall button.
How to uninstall Grammarly from Firefox on Mac
If You’re a Firefox browser client, please do these steps to disable the Grammarly extension:
- Open the Firefox browser.
- Click on the Preferences icon at the top-right corner and choose Add-ons.
- From the Extensions section, locate Grammarly to get Firefox and click on the Remove button.
How to uninstall Grammarly on Mac manually
We return to the most significant part of the report. Should you use the desktop edition of Grammarly on your Mac, this is the manual means to disable the app safely and altogether.
- First, stop Grammarly.
- Then visit the Programs folder and get rid of the program from there.
- The next step is to discover and eliminate the Grammarly support documents. For this, go to the Library folder and also then assess These subfolders to them:
- ~/Library/Application Support/Grammarly
- ~/Library/Caches/com. Grammarly…
- ~/Library/Saved Program State/com. Grammarly…
Additionally, we advise that you look for Grammarly support documents using the free program, Funter. Funter lets you obtain any document, such as files that are hidden. You’re able to download Funter with this hyperlink.
The moment you get and eliminate all of the files linked to Grammarly, visit Trash and empty it.
How to uninstall Grammarly on Mac with a few clicks
The previous technique of this program removal will make it possible for you not just to uninstall Grammarly on your own Mac but additionally to disable Grammarly extensions out of any one of your browsers. That is possible as a result of App Cleaner & Uninstaller. App Cleaner & Uninstaller is a particular application, which enables you to uninstall applications completely, locate and eliminate program leftovers, and eliminate user extensions. How to Remove Grammarly from Safari on Mac and follow the directions:
- Establish App Cleaner & Uninstaller. It will automatically scan your Mac for programs, their service documents, and extensions installed.
- Select Grammarly in the list of programs and click on the Remove button.
- Then confirm the elimination.
These three steps will eliminate Grammarly with their support files, such as extensions.
If you would like to eliminate only extensions, then change into the Extensions section, pick unnecessary extensions and click on the Remove button.
App Cleaner & Uninstaller locates and reveals the remains of removed programs. Therefore, if you’ve deleted Grammarly manually, it is possible to change into the Remaining Documents section and await its leftovers.