Here we can see “How to Reinstall Windows 10 Without CD.”
Is It Necessary to Reinstall Windows 10?
If you run into an issue with your Windows 10 operating system, it may slow down or possibly cease performing normally. What are your plans for resolving this problem?
Typically, the initial step is to look for a solution on the internet. If you’re lucky, you might be able to find a solution to your problems. Nonetheless, even after trying all of the suggested solutions, the problem may persist.
In that case, reinstalling Windows 10 is the only viable option. This can be your last option for getting your PC back to regular functioning order.
On the other hand, Reinstalling Windows may result in the loss of your data and applications on your hard drive. It could also be challenging, especially if no CD or USB is available.
Is it possible to reinstall Windows 10 without losing my data for free? Certainly!
What is the Best Way to Reinstall Windows 10 Without Losing Data?
You’ll discover how to reinstall Windows 10 without a CD and how to reinstall Windows 10 with a USB device in the sections below.
Reinstall Windows 10 without CD or USB
Reinstall Windows 10 While Keeping Files
Reset This PC is a function in Windows 10 that allows you to select whether to keep your personal files or delete them and then reinstall Windows. For a PC that isn’t working properly, resetting it is a solid option.
This technique has the advantage of not requiring any further downloads or installation material to get started.
Step 1: Go to Start > Settings > Update & security > Recovery to get started.
Step 2: In the Reset, this PC section, click Get started.
Step 3: Select an option to proceed. Choose to Keep your files if you want to reinstall Windows 10 without losing your data.
Step 4: Once the process is complete, a window will appear informing you that your apps will be deleted. To continue, click Next.
Step 5: Click the Reset button in the Ready to reset this PC interface to reinstall Windows 10 without a CD or losing personal files.
What is the procedure for resetting a computer that isn’t working properly?
- How do you reinstall Windows 10 from the beginning if it won’t start? Please restart your computer numerous times so that Windows 10 can access WinRE.
- Select an option > Troubleshoot > Reset this PC from the drop-down menu. Then proceed with the operation by following the wizard’s instructions.
Reinstall Windows 10 without CD or USB: Directly from ISO File
Microsoft has a media production tool that allows you to update this PC to Windows 10 by making an installation disc or installing Windows 10 directly from an ISO file.
How can you reinstall Windows 10 without losing data if you don’t have an installation CD or USB flash drive? We’ll utilise the Windows ISO file for this.
Step 1: Go to Microsoft’s website and download the media creation tool.
Step 2: Download the ISO file for Windows 10.
- Run the downloaded application and select Create installation media for another PC from the drop-down menu.
- To continue, select a language, architecture (32 or 64-bit), and edition.
- To build an installation ISO, select the ISO file option. It’s worth noting that this utility necessitates burning the ISO on a DVD later.
Step 3: Mount the ISO file if you need to install Windows 10 without using a USB flash drive or DVD. This also upgrades your current operating system to Windows 10.
To mount the ISO file, follow these steps:
- Right-click the ISO file and choose Properties from the menu.
- Click Change under the General tab, then pick Windows Explorer to open this file and OK.
- Choose Mount from the context menu when you right-click this file.
- Double-click the ISO file and then double-click setup.exe to begin the Windows 10 installation to examine the bundled files.
Step 4: Once the setup is complete, choose whether or not to download and install updates. We recommend going with the first option in this case. Important fixes and updated device drivers are included in these updates, which will make the installation go more smoothly.
Step 5: The setup will look for any available updates.
Step 6: On the License terms screen, click the Accept button.
Step 7: The setup will begin searching for and downloading updates.
Step 8: When everything is ready, you’ll see the Ready to Install screen, where you can click the Change What to Keep option.
Step 9: After that, you’ll be given three options. Please tick Keep personal files, programmes, and Windows settings if you need to reinstall Windows 10 without losing data and apps.
Step 10: At this point, the process will return to the Ready to Install screen. To begin the reinstallation of Windows 10, click Install. Follow the on-screen steps to adjust your settings when you’ve completed the reinstallation.
I hope you found this information helpful. Please fill out the form below if you have any queries or comments.
1. Is it possible to reinstall Windows 10 without using a disc?
The simplest way to reinstall Windows 10 without a CD is to restart your computer. Select Start > Settings > Update & Security > Recovery > Reset this PC from the drop-down menu. Start now and make your decision. Also, before reinstalling Windows 10, read some helpful hints on how to keep your files from being erased.
2. Is it possible to install Windows from an ISO file?
You can mount the ISO file as a virtual disc in Windows 10 or 8.1 and install the software from there. Install Windows 10 on your target machine, and you’ll need to burn it to a bootable DVD or copy it to a bootable USB drive if you downloaded it as an ISO file.
3. What happens if I uninstall Windows 10 and reinstall it?
Although all of your data and applications will be retained, certain items such as custom fonts, system icons, and Wi-Fi passwords will be removed during the reinstallation. However, as part of the setup, a Windows. An old folder will be created containing everything from your previous installation.
4. Possible to reinstall windows without CD or USB? : r/techsupport
5. How to reinstall windows 10 without usb or cd? : r/Windows10