Windows 10 includes a brand new version of Microsoft Edge in line with the Chromium manufacturing engine, and possibly among the most outstanding attributes is its support for Google Chrome extensions.
As soon as it’s expected that programmers will print their extensions into the Microsoft Edge shop, in case you do not need to wait patiently, the browser contains a choice to install your favorite extensions straight in your Chrome Webshop.
Within this guide, you will find out the steps to include Google Chrome extensions into the Chromium edition of Microsoft Edge for Windows 10.
How to install Chrome extensions on Microsoft Edge
Though Edge comprises aid for extensions from some different shops, like in the Chrome Web Shop, you want to allow the attribute before installing extensions. Here is how to take action:
Enabling Chrome extension support
To empower Chrome extension service around the Chromium Edge browser, use the steps:
- Open Microsoft Edge.
- Click on the Settings and much more (three-dotted) button at the top-right.
- Pick the Extension alternative.
- Switch on the Permit extensions from the different shop’s toggle switch.
- Click on the Allow button.
After finishing the steps, you may use the Chrome Internet Shop to set up any extension you desire.
Installing Chrome extension
To set up an extension in the Chrome Internet Shop on Microsoft Edge, use the following steps:
- Open Chrome Internet Store Site.
- Look for the Chrome extension, which you need to put in Microsoft Edge.
- Click on the Add to Chrome button.
- Click on the Add extension.
As soon as you finish the measures, the extension must download and set up automatically about the Chromium Edge browser like in Google Chrome.