Here we can see, “How to: Fix Wushowhide.diagcab Not Working”
- Many people have noticed that wushowhide.diagcab is broken, and we’ll show you how to fix it in this guide.
- This utility is used to disable automatic updates, and it can also be used to disable an update that is causing a problem.
- You may always use specialized software to scan and solve your Windows update difficulties if an update produces issues.
- Because wushowhide.diagcab is no longer available, you must rely on third-party sources to obtain it.
Microsoft‘s wushowhide.diagcab utility is intended to block driver updates that you don’t want to be loaded on your system. However, many people have claimed that wushowhide.diagcab isn’t functioning for them.
Many people are reporting that wushowhide.diagcab is no longer available and that they cannot get it from the Microsoft website.
This can be a problem because this is the only official tool that can stop Windows 10 from installing updates, but keep reading if you want to understand how to solve it.
How do I get wushowhide.diagcab to work again?
1. Make use of a specialist piece of software
There’s no need to disable a Windows Update if it’s causing problems on your computer. You might be able to resolve the issue with specialized software.
Windows Update is designed to improve your operating system’s overall efficiency, integrate new features, and even upgrade old ones. However, there are situations when mistakes happen out of nowhere.
After the procedure is completed, your computer should function normally, and you won’t have to worry about any Windows Update issues.
2. Make use of the Troubleshooter
- The troubleshooter is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center.
- To open or save wushowhide.diagcab, click save when requested.
- To view the window shown below, locate the folder where you saved it and double-click wushowhide.diagcab.
- Check for updates, use the Next button.
- To see a list of available updates, select Hide updates.
- Block the update package that is updating the driver, choose it from the list.
- To quit Show or hide updates, press the Next and Close buttons.
Keep in mind that this link no longer leads to wushowhide.diagcab has been an official link for years, and Microsoft may update it in the near future.
3. Get it from a third-party source
- Go to the website of the Wayback Machine.
- You may now download the file by selecting one of the saved versions.
For the time being, you’ll have to rely on third-party sources if you’re looking for a wushowhide.diagcab download link.
Keep in mind that third-party websites’ versions may not be the same as Microsoft’s, so use them at your own risk. To be safe, just download it from reputable websites like Wayback Machine.
4. App Feedback Hub
- Enter feedback by pressing Windows Key + S. Select the Feedback Hub option now.
- Select the Report a Problem option and follow the on-screen steps.
If none of the procedures listed above have helped you resolve the problem, we recommend reporting it via the Feedback Hub app.
You can also contact Microsoft support and inform them of the wushowhide situation.
diagcab isn’t functioning for me.
I hope you found this guide useful. If you’ve got any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to use the shape below.
1. Where can I find Diagcab Wushowhide to download?
We can get the wushowhide.diagcab application directly from the Wayback Machine by going to this web.archive.org site.
2. What is Wushowhide Diagcab, and how does it work?
In a nutshell, it’s a Microsoft troubleshooting software that gives customers more control over the Windows 10 driver upgrading feature. In this article, we’ll show you how to use the wushowhide command to disable Windows driver updates.
3. What should you do if an update fails?
If the installation continues stuck at the same percentage, launch the Windows Update Troubleshooter or check for updates again. Select Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update > Check for updates to check for updates.
4. So where’s the “Show or Hide Updates Troubleshooter
So where’s the "Show or Hide Updates Troubleshooter," Microsoft? (KB5000802 printing BSOD) from sysadmin
5. PSA: Win 10 KB5000802 : r/msp – Reddit
PSA: Win 10 KB5000802 from msp