Here we can see, “FIX: PS4 Remote Play won’t work on Windows 10”
- PS4 Remote Play is a fantastic way to play PS4 games on Windows 10 PCs.
- Many users have claimed that PS4 Remote Play does not work on their computers.
- PS4 Remote Play does not install on Windows 10, according to several users.
- You could try manually registering for Remote Play or updating your controller drivers to remedy this.
PS4 Remote Play is a simple way to cast and play your PlayStation 4 games on a PC that you can set up in minutes if you follow the instructions.
However, just as with any other service, problems can arise. It could be anything from a lack of connectivity to sound troubles.
So, in this article, we’ll look at some of the most prevalent PS4 Remote Play issues and provide solutions that will (hopefully) allow you to reconnect your console to your PC.
How do I fix PS4 Remote Play issues on Windows 10?
1. PS4 Remote Play connection issues
1.1. Register Manually
- Switch on PS4 Remote Play.
- In the bottom left corner, click Register Manually.
- You’ll be given a code to enter. Return to your PlayStation 4 and select Settings > Remote Play Connection Settings from the menu.
- The codes will appear on the screen once you select Add Device. Make a list of the codes.
- Return to Remote Play and click Register after entering the codes.
1.2. Update controller drivers
- Press Windows + X to exit.
- Choose Device Manager.
- Go to Controllers for sound, video, and games.
- Select Update driver from the context menu of your PS4 controller.
You can also use a third-party tool called DriverFix to fix it automatically. It will update your older drivers and locate and repair any that are faulty or missing totally from your PC.
All you have to do is download and run the application. This will start a system scan to find all of your outdated, damaged, or missing drivers.
It will then proceed to download and install all of the correct ones with your permission, without you having to offer any other input.
Simply restart your PC once DriverFix is finished to apply the modifications.
1.3. Check your Internet connection
- Check your bandwidth with a browser to see if it’s too slow.
- Restart your router or modem, as well as your computer.
- Instead of using a wireless connection, use a cable connection.
2. PS4 Remote Play performance issues
- Go to Settings > Video Quality for Remote Play on your PS4.
- Set resolution to either standard (540p) or low (480p) (360p).
- Frame rate is set to standard.
3. PS4 Remote Play audio issues
- Go to the Update & Security section of the Settings app.
- From the left-hand menu, choose Troubleshoot.
- From the right pane, select Playing Audio and then Run the Troubleshooter.
- To finish the troubleshooter, follow the directions on the screen.
4. Can’t open Remote Play
- Go to Properties by right-clicking the PS4 Remote Play.
- Go to the Compatibility section.
- Check Use compatibility mode to run this program for:
- Change the operating system you’re using.
- Save your work.
That’s all there is to it; we hope one of these options helped you solve your PS4 Remote Play audio driver problems.
I hope you found this guide useful. If you’ve got any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to use the shape below.
1. Why is Remote Play on the PS4 not working?
On your Windows PC, Mac, or mobile device, ensure sure [PS Remote Play] is updated to the newest version. If it isn’t already updated, start [PS Remote Play] and then follow the on-screen instructions to update the app.
2. Why isn’t my Remote Play working?
Check that the Xbox app is signed in with the same account you used to enable remote play on your console. You may receive an error if your Xbox system requires an update when you try to play remotely. Check for available updates on the Xbox console you’re trying to connect to, then try again.
3. What is the best way to use the PS4 controller with PC Remote Play?
Go to [Settings] > [Remote Play Connection Settings] on the function screen, and then turn on [Enable Remote Play]. Go to [Settings] > [Account Management] > [Activate as Your Primary PS4] from the function screen, and then select [Activate]. This option is only available on one PS4 console per account.
4. PS Remote Play Won’t Launch : r/remoteplay – Reddit
5. PS4 Remote play Windows 10 New Update issue how to fix